Evercare Extra Sticky Lint Roller

America s #1 Selling Lint Roller 60-Layers ~ Total 30.1 Ft. x 4 in. Easy Sheet Removal! Ask the Clothing Care Experts 800-435-6223 ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evercare Extra Sticky Lint Roller!
Chula Vista , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This roll is awesome, I got 2 pets few months ago and my clothes got lots of hair, but thanks to this not anymore.
TUALATIN, OR
This does wonders to my clothes. It really takes out all my lint from the dryer. The sticky part does ware off fast
This is my favorite brand of lint rollers. They pickup everything whist being easy to pull off unlike other brands.
It's a nice thing to have. We have a dog in home and this tool make a good job. Help clean my clothes and the sofa.
Mckeesport, PA
Love these lint rollers. They get all of the pet hair off your clothes and removes lint too. They work very well!
Peyton, CO
This lint roller does its job well. I like how it gets everything you don't want off of you and how useful it is.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an amazing product. Great for getting pet hair off of my clothes and furniture. I recommend this product.
Akron, OH
I use these all the time, great on clothers, furniture and coats. Picks up stuff really well and price is good.
Longview, TX
Lint rollers save my life. I have a 120 lb. lap dog who sheds like crazy. These definitely are extra sticky!
Lyndhurst, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this to take all of the lint and hair off of my work clothes once it comes out of the dryer. I love it!

Looking for your answer?