BY EVERCARE

Lint pick-up mitt Household cleaning accessory Quickly and easily removes lint, pet hair and dust from furniture and clothing 9-in x 6-in Carded see more...

Teresa L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
My brother bought this for me because I have so much lint and hair in my car. My hair is very long and sheds, plus my 2 dogs shed also. It's always been very hard to get the lint and hair off the seats and floors of my car. I didn't think it would help but I was very surprised and pleased at how well this product works. I use it in my house, car, and work. This is an extremely great product, especially for the price!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This doesn't only pick up Lynch, but it also picks up hair too. This is a heaven sent middle class that I mainly use in the laundry room because there is so much lint from the lint catcher.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
Este producto es mui bueno, no solamente lo huso para sacudir el polvorín, también lo uso para limpiar los espejos y quedan bien brillositos y limpios.
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
I need this everywhere.... my car... my desk at work.... this would be so useful to me! i must pick one up.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is great for those moments that you get sideswiped by the dog when you're wearing black trousers.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Does this work for pet hair?
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Is this any good? Do you recommend
Yohana A.