BY EVER PRO

Gray Away Temporary Root Concealer - A revolutionary breakthrough in hair care, Ever Pro's GRAY AWAY is the fastest and easiest way to temporarily touch-up gray roots. Imagine: no more costly, in-between visits to your hair colorist. In just seconds, you can spray away the gray. Seeing is believing: temporary color has never looked so good!(1.5 oz) - Gray Away Temporary Root Concealer see more...

Theresa A.
Gloucester , MA
I am absolutely in love with this product. It is great for in between colorings. My gray roots seem to show within a week or two after a coloring and I'd have to live with the grays until It was time to color again but since trying this I no longer have to worry, it blends in perfectly with my color and you would never know. It washes right out with no problem. I now use this between all my colorings. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs a quick gray coverup.
Gina H.
Love this for my roots!! I use the dark brown shade and it really does a great job covering my roots. The only bad thing is if you run your hands in your hair where you covered the gray it does come off a little on your fingers. The price is affordable. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because the can is small so you need to get you an appointment because it won't last long until it's gone or buy 2 cans!!
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product it works as a woman of a certain age you need this I got as a free sample full free sample and it works when my dye is getting old it brings back the color and keeps my hair soft I am a mixed dirty blond and if and when I go shopping this I am buying it works for me you must give this a try:
Vanessa D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Whoa! What a game changer for me! I started greying very early on so I've been dying my hair for almost 20 years. My hair also grows really fast and before a week has passed you can already see my roots. I didn't want to dye my hair weekly or bi-weekly because it's damaging but I hated how my hair looked with the greys showing. This product has fixed all of that for me!
Melissa F.
Review for: Light Brown more...
I do love this product. The only negative for me is that it feels a little gunky on. Not terrible, but I think it's the same feeling as dry shampoo. As someone who has dry hair it's not the best feeling, almost dirty. That being said, that is a small price to pay for a product that works great and hides my gray perfectly!
Amy D.
Review for: Light Brown more...
I use this monthly between coloring for my part as well as area around my face. It saves me from the embarrassment of my prominent gray roots glaring at everyone!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This stuff is AMAZING. great for embarrassing roots with excellent coverage in between salon visits. doesn't smell weird and washes right out. does not make my hair feel weird in texture either. i highly recommend this product!
Savannah T.
I received this product as a sample in the mail a few week ago and tried it out. It works wonders to hide noticeable grays in your hair! I recommended this product for its great value and inexpensive cost!
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
This is terrible. it did not stay in place, it stained clothes, and even made my hair super thick. if you are careful, you may like it because it did decently cover up my moms gray, but BE CAREFUL.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Light Brown more...
This gives me an extra 2 weeks or more between coloring when I need it. I love the ease of use. You only have to spray the sections of hair that will be visible with the style you’re wearing that day.
Sarah F.
Rochester, MN
I'm curious how well this product worked? How long did is stay in, and how hard was it to use??
Jessie P.