BY EVER AFTER HIGH

Madeline hatter, daughter of the mad hatter, is hexcited to spellebrate legacy day, the epic event where students are supposed to pledge to follow in their parents' fabled footsteps. The ever after rebel is set to make a tea-riffic statement in a fashion to go mad over - an hexquisite jacket with colorful layers and enchanting accessories. For a tea-party touch, a golden tea-hat headband adorns her curly, color-streaked ponytail hairstyle. To hextend the fun, she comes with a doll hairbrush and a book that can store spellbinding accessories! see more...

Angel I.
Yet another doll my daughter has fallen in love with. week after week it is a new collection out and she has to get them all. I guess we will be on this collection for a few months. We just finished Monster High.They all look alike to me. To be honest I wish they had all these selections when I was here age! (7)
Maria M.
My girls love this doll. We need two more dolls to have the whole collection. This doll are so cute and the price is not to bad.
Flora Z.
My daughters never got to really like these dolls it seemed like a spin off of the monster highs i still say Monster High was best.