BY EVER AFTER HIGH

Start a new chapter with ever after high, where the teenage sons and daughters of famous fairytales decide whether or not to follow in their parents fabled footsteps. Cerise hood, daughter of little red riding hood is a bit of a lone wolf but is fiercely loyal to her best friends forever after! One of the ever after rebels who supports raven queen, she wants to rewrite her destiny in a big, bad way. Cerise doll rocks hexquisite outfits that add a modern edge to her fairytale-inspired look. Her charming dress showcases cerise s signature buffalo check print with its silver foil lace sleeves. Distressed leather ... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
The doll is beautiful and by far my favorite ever after high doll she is made very well
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Franklin, NJ
Cerise Hood is by far my favorite Ever After High Character, and knowing her origin I was disappointed to find out that her dolls do not have the feature that is unique to her. Coming from the same maker as Monster High, I was less than thrilled to find out that Cerise's biggest secret, was left out of her mold. Knowing that it's not a matter of "will this work" or " can this be done", due to the fact that other dolls in the Mattel line have the feature in question, I'm left to wonder if this is a continuity issue. Otherwise this doll is beautiful, the details in the outfit are absolutely amazing. I had no issue in posing the doll the way I had liked, and the stand is sturdy.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Wiseton, CA
Cerise was the Third installment of my EAH addiction. I loved that she is the daughter of Red Riding hood, and the Wolf.. but Mostly I just loved the way she looked, with her forest worthy fashion, leather boots, grey tights and plaid shirt.. Not to mention her little red cape. Cerise is gorgeous with soulful eyes , and hidden behind her cape, are a pair of pointed ears. I was very happy to have her added to my collection.