BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDERMA E
Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme with Pycnogenol

Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme with Pycnogenol

by DERMA E

Derma E Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme with Pycnogenol is intensified with Madonna Lily, as well as bearberry and niacinamide. Green tea and Pycnogenol help to leave the eye area looking bright, rested and radiant. Free of parabens, gluten, dyes, petrolatum and phthalates. Cruelty free. Non-GMO.

Does it fade the dark circles or cover them? Also is it creamy?
How well does this product work? How soon did you see results?
Start your review of Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme with Pycnogenol!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme with Pycnogenol uploaded by Denise T.
I've been wanting to try an eye cream for a while since I struggle with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I was hesitant to try an eye cream because of the price of most eye creams. However, I got a good deal on this eye cream at Marshalls and decided to try it. I've only been using it for a few days, and my dark circles do appear lighter. Plus this product is very moisturizing. My eyelids get dry patches on them during the winter, and this product helps keep the skin around my eyes hydrated.
Nekiya D.
East Lansing , MI
Helps with dark circles under you eye ! I saw a difference with 2 weeks! It really helps. My grandma is 62 and she uses this product everyday
Juana L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Would recomend this produc goes on very easy and soft, my eyes are soft after application, and leaves it looking brighter
Olivia V.
Madison, WI
I use this under my concealer and it works great! Covers up my dark circles and promotes circulation. The liquid is a bit more runny than I would like and the applicator isn’t very useful, however I Would purchase again
Pia Y.
Stockton, CA
I use this eye creme twice daily. I use it in the morning and evening. I was lucky enough to find this at Ross for a discounted price. It is very hydrating and not too greasy. It does take a few months with consistent use to see a difference. Will recommend.
Amanda K.
Boston
I really want to love this as I am a big fan of Derma E products but I don’t really feel like this has an impact on dark circles. Good as a eye moisturizer though.
Brandi E.
Corvallis
I like this product, although I have yet to use that many different eye creams. This one is very light and doesn’t cause my sensitive skin to breakout, definitely does the trick. Simple and easy to use product.
Brandie
Purchased at: ULTA
Love with wonderful brand. I always notice an immediate difference in my dark circles when I use this product.
Jazlyn C.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is the eye cream we live by in my house! It is the only eye cream that I noticed a difference after using regularly. It doesn’t get oily, the smell is great, and the price isn’t ridiculous. A small amount goes a long way!
Hayley M.
Masontown, PA
Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Creme with Pycnogenol uploaded by Hayley M.
I think many people forget that you can’t drastically change hereditary dark circles. This cream helps minimize and plump my under eyes that suffer from my personal inability to drink enough dang water. I do have hereditary darkness under my eyes and veiny eyelids. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my darkness and “sunken-ness” under the eye beyond just lack of hydration. Would recommend! Don’t be scared of the price, a small pinhead size dab works for your eye!