Evening Primrose Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels - 75ct - up & up™

by Up & Up

up&up Evening Primrose Oil helps provide nutritional support for women.** Evening primrose oil is a source of the important unsaturated fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). GLA is a precursor to prostaglandins, action- specific biomolecules that regulate many important functions in cells.** **These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.up&up Evening Primrose Oil softgels contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, soy, wheat, milk or milk derivatives. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.   Â

Features: No artificial flavors, dairy free, no preservatives, no artificial colors, lactose free

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Multivitamin type: Men's vitamin, women's vitamin

Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up

Dietary Needs: Gluten free, sugar free

Product Form: Softgel

Package Quantity: 75

Product Warning: Adult Use Only, consult a doctor if you have a medical condition prior to use, do not use if you are pregnant or nursing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evening Primrose Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels - 75ct - up & up™!
Freeburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I use this everyday. Good quality softgels and the price is good. Even cheaper than on Amazon. Every woman should be taking these. Not only do they help keep hair growing and skin clear but it helps to stabilize hormones as well. This has literally changed my life in a positive way.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this around my time of the month and it really helps alleviate some symptoms. I had breast cancer and a tumor removed and my surgeon suggested I put this on my breasts when they start feeling sore. Love this stuff!

Looking for your answer?