Evening Primrose Oil

by Now Foods

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is an all-natural vegetable oil derived from Evening Primrose seeds. This oil is pressed at a low temperature to obtain a pure, natural, virgin oil without the use of solvents, fillers or preservatives. Native Americans valued Evening Primrose as an herbal supplement for many uses. EPO contains essential fatty acids (EFAs) that support body tissues, including skin. EPO combined with zinc may be helpful for a healthy complexion. Gently massage into your skin to ease dryness. NOW Evening Primrose Oil contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), and has been used historically to help promote healthy, glowing skin. Each 1 ml of oil contains 80-100 mg of GLA--an essential fatty acid that can nourish and protect healthy skin cells. NOW Evening Primrose Oil is a pure and natural virgin oil that is pressed and expelled at cold temperatures.

I have been using Rosehip Carrier Oil for a couple weeks now and haven't seen any difference in my skin, so I was thinking that [product:now-foods-evening-primrose-oil-4-oz] might be a good product to try, maybe?
I'm surprised to find this in skin care I know EPO is used a lot for other hormonal effects, does this really do something for the skin? Like what? These reviews are very weak.
Start your review of Evening Primrose Oil!
Evening prime rose is so amazing it doesn't so many great things for your body and is relaxing. Definitely want more of this I even take the supplement
I love using this in my DIY nighttime "serum" with argan, wheat germ, and rosehip seed oils. I was wary of using oils on my face as I have crazy sensitive and acne prone skin but this has been wonderful and it's even supposed to help with aging signs (not that I have to worry about that right now) and prevent acne! This was around $15 (USD) for 4oz at my local health food store but it may be available at Eartj Fare or Whole Foods. It does say to store it in the fridge after opening so I have to make small batches.
I use this as a moisturizer after washing my face or even post facial. It's soothing to the skin.
North Augusta, SC
I love using natural ingredients on my face and body. This oil helps get my mascara off and keeps my skin moisturized. I use before using my evening face wash and spin brush. My skin glows after each session
Elkhart, IN
I love all the oils from this brand. This one I use it for my face mostly. I use it for my night time routine. It’s has also helped with my acne scars.
Garrettsville, OH
I use this product instead of lotion. After I wash my face at night or when my face is feeling dry. The price is amazing! The bottle cap does leak a little bit but it’s okay as long as it’s up right. I will purchase this again!
This is better by far than anything you’ll find from skin care companies. The almond oil and grape seed oil are both also fantastic. I use each one depending on the weather or how my skin has been acting.
yanbu
I think it is Not great for skin it is heavy I don't recommend it but you can use it in your hair
From favorites products and used to my face , hand and body, and the quantity very ample to use
It 's pretty good to mix it with the moisturizing cream and apply it to my whole body before bedtime. There are better products than it' s bought for its cheap price