BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThis Works
Evening Detox Spray-On Exfoliant

Evening Detox Spray-On Exfoliant

by This Works

Shop This Works Evening Detox Spray-On Exfoliant. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evening Detox Spray-On Exfoliant!
Julie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the mask and the tingle. My face felt cleaner after I took it off. The packaging with the attached brush doesn't work well. It's a bit pricey. I grabbed mine at an fff add on sale and it was worth what I paid. I'd grab it at a half off sale but doubt I'd pay the full price until they figure out how to make the brush stop clogging up the tube.
Mandy S.
Sandpoint, ID
I love this product. It contains natural ingredients and leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. The spray bottle is an added bonus. I used this until the last drop. And would buy it again.
Jacqueline H.
Brick, NJ
I tried this a few times and I wasn’t a fan. Seemed to make me itchy. Not sure it did anything. Passed it on to my husband. We’ll see. Pricey. Not sure it’s worth it.

Looking for your answer?