Evenflo Zoo Friends Bottle 0-3m uploaded by Christina K.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo® Classic Zoo Friends Bottle 0-3m.

Breast feeding best for Baby™.

Without BPA.

Slow flow.

Decorated.

Reduces gas with micro air vents.

Monkey. see more...

• How well do these work for in the car seat and bouncer? A...2 Answers
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
I bought this bottle because for whatever reason i forgot to pack bottles in my diaper bag. I think they're cute and functional however not my kind of bottle. It did the job but it leaked too often. I used for a while then threw it away. I'm sure it's a good bottle, its just not for me.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really surprised with this bottle. i bought this bottle one day when i needed to pump some milk and i left my bottles at home. these bottles hold so much milk and never leaked. i ended up using these bottles more than the bottles that came with my pump.
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
I like that these bottles come with many different designs. The only problem I have is that the nipples drip to fast. I also like that they fit good in the diaper bag.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great quality bottle. I love evenflo bottles. They have same high quality as Dr Browns but with cute designs.
Melissa S.
Eugene, OR
How well do these work for in the car seat and bouncer? Are they easy to clean?