Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller

by Evenflo

The Victory Jogging Stroller has a lightweight and slim design for easy, take-anywhere portability. At less than 24 pounds, this jogger features Gel Matrix Technology, alleviating pressure point build-up, keeping your child comfortable. Suitable for...

Does this fold pretty flat and is it light weight , I’m looking to pop something in my trunk that will be easy to take everywhere?
Start your review of Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Bains Corner, NB
Purchased at: Amazon
We have this travel system and absolutely love it. It's easy to use, very easy to fold up and lift into the back of my Honda Civic. The Carseat is easy to strap my baby into and get out. I recommend this travel system to anyone.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the first stroller I have ever purchased so I don’t have much to compare it to, but I didn’t love it. It was quite bulky and heavy and was difficult to store (it tipped over when folded up and propped against a wall). When I was walking I felt like it was always pulling to the left even after tightening wheels and adding air. It was also a very bumpy ride, I wouldn’t recommend putting your coffee in the cup holder unless you want it to splash all over everything! I will definitely be getting something else for my next child.
Squamish , BC
Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller uploaded by Joann E.
This is my 6th stroller purchased and by far my favourite! It is so smooth and goes on trails like a breeze, perfect jogging stroller. The one con is that it is wider then most making it hard to fold up or fit through narrow entry ways. Definitely an affordable stroller though and my baby girl loves it!
Lindsay, ON
Love this click and connect stroller! The infant seat is great and our little one loved being in it! The jogging stroller is so smooth and light to push, great for our walks! Being able to pull the infant seat right out of our vehicle and click it into the stroller without disturbing our sleeping baby has been incredibly handy!
Mississauga , ON
I love this stroller! It’s really big but it gets the job done. Good for long walks and it’s really easy to take it apart to fit into the car. Would recommend it and especially love the blue colour I got.
Etobicoke , ON
Purchased at: Babies R Us
LOVE THIS STROLLER !! I still have this stroller after 2 years , it’s amazing in the snow , it’s easy to push , it has my holder for my coffee , also it’s a good amount space for under neath the stroller
Beamsville, ON
10/10. Love this, got the stroller and matching car seat. This is great for any terrain, and the carseat firmly clicks into the stroller (cant be lifted out easily) which gives me piece of mind
Innisfil
Love it! Bought at Toys r us and it is light, compact and very versatile. Rugged for all terrain! It was affordable for what we needed it to do, and quite frankly better than our expectations!
Bought this as a set with the embrace 35 carseat. We live the stroller. It's light and moves so easy. My daughter loves it too, and going for walks. Easy to push, especially in gravel snow. Grass and on rocks
Smiths falls, ON
AMAZING! I purchased this with the matching carseat! Nice smooth ride because the wheels are rubber, it's a fairly big stroller so it does take up my entire car trunk! ( Honda Civic 2014 ) but other than that I love it, when my LO has a nap it's very easy to recline the seat for more comfort, it's very sturdy and it's even great for gravel/rocky walking trails! Definitely a product I'd recommend!!