Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller

by Evenflo

The Victory Jogging Stroller has a lightweight and slim design for easy, take-anywhere portability. At less than 24 pounds, this jogger features Gel Matrix Technology, alleviating pressure point build-up, keeping your child comfortable. Suitable for...

Does this fold pretty flat and is it light weight , I’m looking to pop something in my trunk that will be easy to take everywhere?
Start your review of Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Walton Beach
Love this stroller works so good has amazing wheels on it. I can go anywhere with this thing the lake, the park, mountains, jogging, walking, running doesn’t matter it goes anywhere you go with ease. Also it’s adjustable on the back so if they are sleeping you can just adjust the back down so they can sleep comfortably in the stroller.
Bowling Green
Evenflo is a great brand and I have always enjoyed their products I will continue to buy and use evenflo products my children have all been happy and content in this stroller I definitely would recommend this to all of the people who have babies and children it’s easy and convenient to store use and stroll
It’s really useful and good, kind of tricky to put together I mean when you actually put the baby seat on the stroller you never k ow if it’s correctly or not because it stays in like the air. But other than that I’m satisfied it’s done the job !
Ocoee, FL
I got a fantastic deal on this as a travel system. It’s sturdy, which I love. The car seat that goes with it is great. It’s easy to clean. It’s not crazy easy to fold up, but manageable.
Boise
Good stroller besides the seat doesn’t seem to be the most comfortable for a baby. Folds up easily and has nice storage. Tires can go flat sometimes but you can just blow them up with a bike pump.
The Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller is a smart purchase if your a jogger and need to take your little one with you! I love the size and color of this stroller. Perfect jogger. Smooth ride. My kids love it.
Cameron, NC
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
We found our Evenflo Victory jogger at Burlington for crazy cheap! Hello clearance! It's probably one of the best strollers I've owned in my 10 years of parenting. Steering is smooth, ride is smooth, and it's so easy to fold. You only need one hand, its amazing!
Sheboygan
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the easy fold. Works great on the sand. Takes up a little too much room in my small trunk, but still would buy it again. Pretty affordable, even on a single mom’s budget. I would recommend this.
Bridgeport, CT
I just became a parent, I actually got a different type of Evenflo stroller. The pro series pivot, it’s kind of pricey but worth it. It’s a 3 in 1 carrier transitions, car seat, stroller and bassinet. So far the baby feels very comfortable. Its worth the money!
mio mi
I love this stroller it’s rolls so smooth and gets through grass and sand so nicely!! It was quite expensive for Walmart brand but I love it definitely worth the money