BY EVENFLO

The Evenflo Victory Jogger inspires you to take baby along for the ride whether you're running errands or going for a jog. Compact fold & lightweight, our 23lb JPMA tested jogger with our ultra slim 17" fold, makes it up to 10% lighter than the... see more...

Lizeth V.
It’s really useful and good, kind of tricky to put together I mean when you actually put the baby seat on the stroller you never k ow if it’s correctly or not because it stays in like the air. But other than that I’m satisfied it’s done the job !
Christi K.
Hillman, MI
I love this stroller it’s rolls so smooth and gets through grass and sand so nicely!! It was quite expensive for Walmart brand but I love it definitely worth the money
Bonnie F.
Spring Lake, MI
We have several kids and have been through several strollers. This one is my favorite! Easy to unload and pack, small profile, and the best maneuverability.
Juslyn F.
Mississauga , ON
I love this stroller! It’s really big but it gets the job done. Good for long walks and it’s really easy to take it apart to fit into the car. Would recommend it and especially love the blue colour I got.
Sara-Tamara W.
Bought this as a set with the embrace 35 carseat. We live the stroller. It's light and moves so easy. My daughter loves it too, and going for walks. Easy to push, especially in gravel snow. Grass and on rocks