BY EVENFLO

The Evenflo Victory Jogger inspires you to take baby along for the ride whether you're running errands or going for a jog. Compact fold & lightweight, our 23lb JPMA tested jogger with our ultra slim 17" fold, makes it up to 10% lighter than the... see more...

Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
I got a fantastic deal on this as a travel system. It’s sturdy, which I love. The car seat that goes with it is great. It’s easy to clean. It’s not crazy easy to fold up, but manageable.
Meagan R.
Cameron, NC
We found our Evenflo Victory jogger at Burlington for crazy cheap! Hello clearance! It's probably one of the best strollers I've owned in my 10 years of parenting. Steering is smooth, ride is smooth, and it's so easy to fold. You only need one hand, its amazing!
Lizeth V.
It’s really useful and good, kind of tricky to put together I mean when you actually put the baby seat on the stroller you never k ow if it’s correctly or not because it stays in like the air. But other than that I’m satisfied it’s done the job !
Christi K.
Hillman, MI
I love this stroller it’s rolls so smooth and gets through grass and sand so nicely!! It was quite expensive for Walmart brand but I love it definitely worth the money
Darlene R.
Bridgeport, CT
I just became a parent, I actually got a different type of Evenflo stroller. The pro series pivot, it’s kind of pricey but worth it. It’s a 3 in 1 carrier transitions, car seat, stroller and bassinet. So far the baby feels very comfortable. Its worth the money!
Bonnie F.
Spring Lake, MI
We have several kids and have been through several strollers. This one is my favorite! Easy to unload and pack, small profile, and the best maneuverability.
Tanova B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
We wanted a jogger that wasn’t so expensive and this one is the one we chose! It’s great quality and my son is comfortable in it.
lavon R.
Duluth, MN
Love how easy it is to push and navigate while walking or running, also works great with the infant carseat as well
Crystal C.
Bowling Green
Evenflo is a great brand and I have always enjoyed their products I will continue to buy and use evenflo products my children have all been happy and content in this stroller I definitely would recommend this to all of the people who have babies and children it’s easy and convenient to store use and stroll
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
Purchased at: Babies R Us
It’s pretty okay.its hard to lock when opening it up.i purchased it in the color purple.