evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle

by Evenflo

• Silicone Proflo™ nipple rapidly releases air bubbles into bottle, not baby’s tummy
  • Angled shape promotes a healthy, semi-upright feeding position which can reduce earaches, reflux and gas
  • 1-piece integrated venting technology means no extra parts to clean or lose
  • Ergonomic angled shape and soft grips are comfortable to hold
  • 100% free of BPA, polycarbonates, PVC and phthalates and are made of FDA approved food grade material

Where form meets function, our Vented + Angled™ Bottles are created with both baby and you in mind. The Vented + Angled Bottle’s shape promotes semi-upright feeding, which can help reduce earaches, reflux, and gas. We’ve paired this unique shaped bottle with our patented Proflo™ Venting Technology. Expertly designed for easy assembly and leak-free feeding, the simple, one-piece integrated nipple and vent system means no extra parts to clean or lose. These soft silicone nipples rapidly vent, directing air bubbles into the bottle, not baby’s tummy, which significantly reduces gas, colic, and fussiness.

To help take the guesswork out of feeding your little one the Vented + Angled Bottles feature molded measurement markers in both ounces and milliliters to provide an easy and accurate way to measure the volume of liquids without the risk of the measurements washing off. The bottle also features soft, comfortable grips which make the bottle easy to hold. An added bonus is that these standard neck bottles fit many standard neck breast pumps so you can easily pump directly into the bottle for added convenience. Rest assured, our bottles are 100% free of BPA, polycarbonates, PVC and phthalates, and are also made of FDA approved food grade material.

Is this good for regular use?
Start your review of evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Johnson, NY
It was a bit difficult putting together and it didn't seem to really help my colic baby at the time. This is normally a great brand but these shaped bottles never really worked for me.
Hayden, Idaho
These bottles are the only kind I will use for my daughter. There's only 3 (4 counting the lid) pieces, which makes washing them very easy. My daughter has a sensitive stomach & these bottles minimize her gas & indigestion. No complaints about these bottles.
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
We tried these when my little guy seemed to be getting too gassy and believe it or not they worked out well . I saw them at the pharmacy while I was waiting for my prescription to be filled and did not have high hopes for them, but figured I’d give it a try . They were awesome - the nipple flow was slow enough for our guy - he was a slow drinker - and also the bottle shape made it easier to hold . All in all a good product for the price tag !
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have tried numerous amounts of bottle brands, and types. I really loved this one because it made it easier to feed my baby. especially when in the car while my baby was in their car seat. it also eased my wrist cramps.. you could also put a blanket rolled up under it and makes it easier to feed while your hands are full.
Cape Coral, FL
I have used these for all three of my boys. They come in fun colors and are very comfortable to hold. They are very affordable and the extra nipples are fairly priced as well. The angled bottle helps to reduce the air bubbles which helps keep baby from getting so much gas.
Evansville, IN
I like the angled vent air but my baby just didn't care for these bottles. They seemed very cheaply made and the nipples smelled like rubber. He made funny faces when I would give him his milk in one of these. Thank goodness they weren't expensive as they went in the trash.
Cartersville, GA
I would recommend these bottles to any new mother, they are tilted and vented at the bottom to keep the air out so that your child is less gassy, they are easy to use, easy to wash and your baby will latch onto the nipple greatly, this is a great product for new moms I loved it
Hayden, AL
I really really love bottle! I always choose Evenflo. I love this bottle that has the bottom that unscrews also. So the baby won’t be getting any air. My babies really love these bottles. And I would definitely recommend this to others.
Harrison
Loved using this for my son. Helped him when I wasn't breastfeeding such a great buy. I mostly breastfeed so when I wasn't the angled bottles helped him not get air bubbles which helped him not get so gassy. He loved using the bottles
Brownsville, TX
I purchased these and my baby loves it. It's easy for him to grip. It's easy to clean and put together. He has no colic issues after using one the bottles. We saw a difference. It's not very expensive. And very simple in style.