evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle

by Evenflo

• Silicone Proflo™ nipple rapidly releases air bubbles into bottle, not baby’s tummy
  • Angled shape promotes a healthy, semi-upright feeding position which can reduce earaches, reflux and gas
  • 1-piece integrated venting technology means no extra parts to clean or lose
  • Ergonomic angled shape and soft grips are comfortable to hold
  • 100% free of BPA, polycarbonates, PVC and phthalates and are made of FDA approved food grade material

Where form meets function, our Vented + Angled™ Bottles are created with both baby and you in mind. The Vented + Angled Bottle’s shape promotes semi-upright feeding, which can help reduce earaches, reflux, and gas. We’ve paired this unique shaped bottle with our patented Proflo™ Venting Technology. Expertly designed for easy assembly and leak-free feeding, the simple, one-piece integrated nipple and vent system means no extra parts to clean or lose. These soft silicone nipples rapidly vent, directing air bubbles into the bottle, not baby’s tummy, which significantly reduces gas, colic, and fussiness.

To help take the guesswork out of feeding your little one the Vented + Angled Bottles feature molded measurement markers in both ounces and milliliters to provide an easy and accurate way to measure the volume of liquids without the risk of the measurements washing off. The bottle also features soft, comfortable grips which make the bottle easy to hold. An added bonus is that these standard neck bottles fit many standard neck breast pumps so you can easily pump directly into the bottle for added convenience. Rest assured, our bottles are 100% free of BPA, polycarbonates, PVC and phthalates, and are also made of FDA approved food grade material.

Is this good for regular use?
Start your review of evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Phenix City
My significant other and I are honestly confused on how to use this. There aren’t any tutorials on how to make the drip go faster. But it works pretty well if you’re as confused as we are.
Stanwood
Didn't really notice a difference in this bottle between any other regular bottle. It still works great but it says it helps with air flow and all but it works just like any other bottle
Indian Springs, NV
I like the angled neck, it's easy to clean and helps my baby get less air. Decent bottle. My child did not seem to have any issues with this product. I wouldn't change anything.
Levittown, PA
Loved these as well and they were cereal bottles as well and my oldest son loved them. Cheap easy to clean and n don't leak and can take a beating from being thrown to the ground
Cleveland, TN
Love the vent air it helps keep gas off of my babies belly she's not colic any more I used these for 6 months and she no. Longer wanted a bottle just a sippy cup
Initially my daughter would drink from these bottles. After she was more comfortable with breastfeeding she started rejecting the pumped milk so I had to switch brands. I think it was the nipple shape. Good bottle just wasn't for us.
Muskogee, OK
I absolutely love Truvent Evenflo angled bottles. My daughter spit up constantly but when I started using the Truvent Evenflo angled bottles she stopped spitting up almost completely. Happy baby happy mommy!
El Paso, TX
I really liked these bottles because my baby would collapse the nipple on every other bottle we tried, even if we changed the flow. These are great. Recommend.
These bottles are very very helpful. They keep the air out of the bottle and in turn out of the baby. They make feeding a breeze! Definitely recommend them!
Woodruff, SC
The nipple is so tiny. It’s hard to put together. My kid could put the entire nipple and ring in his mouth. Also didn’t tighten well- over tightens easily