evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle

by Evenflo

• Silicone Proflo™ nipple rapidly releases air bubbles into bottle, not baby’s tummy
  • Angled shape promotes a healthy, semi-upright feeding position which can reduce earaches, reflux and gas
  • 1-piece integrated venting technology means no extra parts to clean or lose
  • Ergonomic angled shape and soft grips are comfortable to hold
  • 100% free of BPA, polycarbonates, PVC and phthalates and are made of FDA approved food grade material

Where form meets function, our Vented + Angled™ Bottles are created with both baby and you in mind. The Vented + Angled Bottle’s shape promotes semi-upright feeding, which can help reduce earaches, reflux, and gas. We’ve paired this unique shaped bottle with our patented Proflo™ Venting Technology. Expertly designed for easy assembly and leak-free feeding, the simple, one-piece integrated nipple and vent system means no extra parts to clean or lose. These soft silicone nipples rapidly vent, directing air bubbles into the bottle, not baby’s tummy, which significantly reduces gas, colic, and fussiness.

To help take the guesswork out of feeding your little one the Vented + Angled Bottles feature molded measurement markers in both ounces and milliliters to provide an easy and accurate way to measure the volume of liquids without the risk of the measurements washing off. The bottle also features soft, comfortable grips which make the bottle easy to hold. An added bonus is that these standard neck bottles fit many standard neck breast pumps so you can easily pump directly into the bottle for added convenience. Rest assured, our bottles are 100% free of BPA, polycarbonates, PVC and phthalates, and are also made of FDA approved food grade material.

Is this good for regular use?
Start your review of evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
oceanside
I am obsessed with my evenflo Vented + Angled Baby Bottle! I have 12 of these bottles and definitely will buy more when I need to. My son has been using them for almost five months now and we have never had an issue with them. They are easy for him to hold as well. I love the grip on the side for when I am holding the bottle too. The replacement nipples are lifesavers as well! First time moms, this is the bottle for you!
Eagle Mountain
I use these currently for my son! From birth to now - 4 months old. He loves the nipple. Its the perfect flow and size for him. However, I find the "venting" not so effective. I think Playtex VentAir worked much better. With these evenflo bottles, my son still has gas so badly, he is also colicky. Some stars for the nipple quality, not impressed with venting system.
This bottle is my all time favorite! It seems to really help reduce air intake. The sizes are great as well! 6, and 9oz instead of the standard 4, and 8oz gave more room to mix formula! I would make the measurements easier to read, though. I'm happy overall.
Hamilton, OH
I love how the bottle is curved making it easier for babies who are able to hold the bottle on their own to get every bit of formula without having to tip the bottle all the way upside down very easy to use and the fact that it's vented means less gas for the baby
These baby bottles are the best! I recently have gotten these as a gift and they are awesome! My son has reflux and they are vented to help him not get too much air! And the shape is different which makes it easier to hold! I definitely recommend these bottles!
Horse Cave
Purchased for my grandchild suffering from digestive issues after feedings.  Tried multiple bottles and this is the one that’s we stayed with happily.  I think the angling of the bottles helped greatly with spit up and gas issues.  Loved this one!
Huber Heights, ohio
Highly recommend. It's easier for me to hold this bottle and feed my son before he can hold bottles on his own. Some parents would prop a bottle up but with this you don't have to.
houston
I really liked that it was angled to make sure my son did got any air in his tummy. I also liked the fact it was easy to clean a lot of other bottles that do the same you have to take things apart and this made my life easier not have to do that.
Virginia Gdns, FL
I love this bottle for my baby. The way the bottle is positioned makes it easy for her to hold as well as the vents help her to not have gas and stomach aches. I would definitely recommend this bottle if you have a baby. It's not highly priced either.
Stephenson, VA
My son used these when he was little and they worked well for him. He took well to the nipple. They were affordable so that was good. Not a cheap bottle but not over expensive top dollar bottles either. We were satisfied.