Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat - Mosaic uploaded by Alisa-Ann B.

BY EVENFLO

The triumph lx convertible car seat from evenflo is designed for both rear-facing and forward-facing use. Suitable for children from five to 65 pounds, it features an adjustable five-point safety harness. Other features include a removable head support, latch compatibility, multiple-position recline and a machine-washable seat pad. Its mix of gray and black textured fabrics is perfectly set off by the mosaic-inspired accent panels. . â see more...

Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This car seat is great. It is a bit bulky, but I feels it is really sturdy and supports my children well. Because of the extra bottom attachment it makes the seat really stable and resilient in any car I put it in. Other car seats I have owed have been really dinky and unsteady. So I really enjoy this one. I actually got this 9 years ago for my daughter and am still using it now for my son, and it works just as good as when I first got it. This car seat is really good quality not to mention it seems very comfortable. My son seems to really enjoy it. If you are looking for a reliable trustworthy car seat this is it. I would definitely recommend. And the price is definitely affordable for the quality you get.
Ruth H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this car seat!!! I bought this specific car seat last summer. It was on clearance at Target plus I used a coupon and I ended up paying around $80. It was the exact one I wanted. It has so much cushion that I feel my daughter is safe in it. It can be reclined for when my daughter falls asleep. The only downfall is that it doesn't have much support for her head when she does fall asleep without it being reclined. I always find myself fixing her head up until we do recline her seat. Other Than That I Love It And She Loves It!!
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
We really like this car seat. There is tons of cusioning on it, which makes it really soft. My son always seemseems really comfortable in it. In general, it's pretty user friendly. It's easy to adjust the recline position and the knobs on either side make it super easy to tighten the straps. The only difficult thing on it is the release button. It can be a little tough to push down while rear facing.
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE this car seat. My 2 year old daughter and I were in an accident recently. We were at a dead stop and a girl rear ended us going 55mph. My baby walked away without even a scratch or bruise. I've had the seat since March 2014. It is pretty bulky but very versatile. Thank you Evenflo!!
Rebecca R.
I had seats like this for both of my kids. We Got seats like this for each after they outgrew, or were close to outgrowing, their infant seats. Lasted both at least 4 years. Loved not having to rethread the straps and how easy it was to tighten and loosen.
Jennifer Y.
Fullerton, CA
We have this in a different color. It's super easy to install and so comfy that my son falls asleep almost every time! He used to hate car rides until we switched to this seat!
Alisa-Ann B.
Palm Bay, FL
Just bought this car seat for my 5 month old after surgery and it has the perfect amount of cushioning for him 10 times better then his infant carrier
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Its a good product. Haven't had one but herd a lot about these and from what people tell me there really good.
khulkar S.
Alexandria , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good but not so comfortable my baby doesn’t feel good on this carseat, snd it takes many dust on itself
Sara C.
Ottawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy enough to install, but my newborn is 11lbs and long. We still had to prop her to fill space to make her safe enough to ride home from hospital. Not at all impressed. The buttons for the straps are all really stiff. They’re hard to snap in and hard to release.
Will be exchanging this for a seat she fits in.
Tatyana W.