evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat

by Evenflo

The Evenflo® Tribute™ Convertible Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.

Features:

• Removable Head Pillow: Plush head pillow provides comfort and support for proper head positioning– removable as baby grows

• 2 Seats in 1: Two Modes of Harness use – Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing

• Compact Design: For small cars and multi-seat use

• Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit

• 4 Shoulder Harness Positions: Provide a proper fit for your growing child

Weighing in at just over 9 lbs, the Tribute is the ideal convertible seat for frequent-flyer families and those that need to switch between vehicles often. The Tribute is fashioned with 100% polyester soft-goods making it naturally durable and resistant to moisture and stains. The easy-to-access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release make harness adjustment simple and easy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat!
Wellsville ny
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have no bad complaints about this car seat. Once my son out grew his infant car seat we bought this beauty! My son loves it because he can sit up and be able to look out the car windows as we drive and I like it because of the safety ratings, reviews and a price that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg! I highly recommend this car seat for anyone looking for an affordable yet safe car seat.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It's a great car seat. The seat fabric could is so nice and comfortable as the more expensive, small babies are very comfortable and well protected in this seat. Light is narrow. Easy to recline. Easy to adjust the height of the shoulder strap and the position of the crotch buckle.
My son uses this car seat right now, and we love it😍😍. We've had no issues with this car seat & it's very affordable!!! Also, I love the color and style for him. That's always a plus for me as well as safety set up. Try now, thank me later #kaceydollars_
Rising Sun, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very affordable! Can get you rear facing until age 2 (or 40lbs) which is a MUST for us! We are extended rearfacers and plan on using this until we need to get one that will get us to 4. Super easy install, which shocked me. My son LOVES this seat. He maxed his infant seat height around 5 months, and now at 7 months he happily rearfaces comfortably!
Verdunville, WV
My parents have this car seat for my son, the cup holder lasted only a few months before he broke it off. Other then that, it is a good car seat and they are in a good price range.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have 2 of these car seats, just not in this saturn color or deisgn. I like them. Nothing too intricate but its not too basic either. It gets the job done in the car.
We have 2 of these car seats - 1 in each of our cars. I love these seats because I feel like they're safe, durable, adjustable and worth the price.
Mcdonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a good, affordable seat for smaller kids. But not highly recommended for larger kids as it will be outgrown sooner than some other seats.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite seat we have! Super stylish and comfy, my son always falls asleep in it! Easily cleaned, and not super expensive. Highly recommend!
Deltona , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Decent seat, not that well padded and is not a great fit for my compact car. I would not purchase this seat again after seeing and using it.

Looking for your answer?