BY EVENFLO

Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing. The Evenflo Tribute Convertible Car Seat combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. Protecting children is our core mission at Evenflo. For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the Tribute LX.

Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have no bad complaints about this car seat. Once my son out grew his infant car seat we bought this beauty! My son loves it because he can sit up and be able to look out the car windows as we drive and I like it because of the safety ratings, reviews and a price that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg! I highly recommend this car seat for anyone looking for an affordable yet safe car seat.
Kacey D.
My son uses this car seat right now, and we love it😍😍. We've had no issues with this car seat & it's very affordable!!! Also, I love the color and style for him. That's always a plus for me as well as safety set up. Try now, thank me later #kaceydollars_
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It's a great car seat. The seat fabric could is so nice and comfortable as the more expensive, small babies are very comfortable and well protected in this seat. Light is narrow. Easy to recline. Easy to adjust the height of the shoulder strap and the position of the crotch buckle.
Elizabeth W.
Rising Sun, IN
Very affordable! Can get you rear facing until age 2 (or 40lbs) which is a MUST for us! We are extended rearfacers and plan on using this until we need to get one that will get us to 4.
Super easy install, which shocked me. My son LOVES this seat. He maxed his infant seat height around 5 months, and now at 7 months he happily rearfaces comfortably!
Kathryn F.
We have 2 of these car seats - 1 in each of our cars. I love these seats because I feel like they're safe, durable, adjustable and worth the price.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a good, affordable seat for smaller kids. But not highly recommended for larger kids as it will be outgrown sooner than some other seats.
carlie m.
Lacey, WA
Very simple to put in and take out of your vehicle. Soft fabric that any kid would like.