BY EVENFLO

The Evenflo Symphony LX All-in-One Convertible Infant Car Seat accommodates children ranging from 5-110 lbs with enhanced innovation and value. Symphony LX provides exclusive safety features like Quick Connector technology; you simply click, click, pull for a super-fast and super-snug installation.

Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought two of these when my peanut was big enough to sit up by herself. I drive a smaller car so I was a little worried about the size. This carseat is bulky but the safety ratings are what sold me!! It fit just fine in my little car. I also really really like this one because it is padded. I remember shopping and feeling some seats and thinking they were so freaking hard! This one is very cushioned even once you take the infant insert out. I would buy these again in a heartbeat. In fact, I am about to order another one for my niece...
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
I love this car seat! The fabric is very high quality and the padding is very plush. I love how easily it is to adjust the buckles and the hight of the headrest. The latch system is the easiest instalation. It attaches and detaches like a seat belt. Nothing I dislike about this car seat other than its a bit pricey, but worth it.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
So far so good! I have a 6 month old baby girl that is 22 pounds and 27 inches long. She was growing out of her infant seat way to fast and hated being crammed into it. So far this is awesome for us and she has so much extra room!
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this on sale from target for $130 it is light weight and easy to instal. our LO loves it. easy to take apart and wash. hopefully the only car seat we will ever need.
Kat N.
The Evenflo Symphony is great, but spend the extra money to get the SureLACTH, it is a self-racheting LATCH system. Best thing ever!
Milagros L.
Panama
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ha salido muy buen esta silla, es muy estable y fuerte, no lo recomiendo usar desde que está recién nacido porque el bebe necesita estar mas recostado de lo que la silla puede, después de los 8 meses creo que ya es mas acorde a su tamaño y el bebe encaja bien.
Jennifer G.