Evenflo Symphony DLX Convertible Car Seat - Ocala uploaded by Brittany C.

BY EVENFLO #53 in Car Seats

Transport your child in comfort and style in this symphony dlx convertible car seat from evenflo. It has an extremely easy-to-adjust harness and can be installed using latch or seatbelts. This car seat has 5-point harness system and side impact protection to hold your baby in place. It also has a removable head support, energy-absorbing foam and a flip-down cup holder. Its level indicator makes installation easy. Holds up to 65 lbs when facing front and 40 lbs when facing rear. Meets federal motor vehicle safety standards. see more...

• Anyone else have an issue with the fabric gathering by babies feet2 Answers
  • About what ages will this car seat hold? looking to switch my lit...1 Answers
  • How much is this car seat and where can I buy one 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this car seat. We have used it rear and forward facing. My 3 year old still fits in it perfectly (and will for a few years). My 5 year old can actually still fit in it and since the harness easily changes position from the front they both can share a car seat when they aren't in the car at the same time. The fabric is really nice and holds up well. The installation is very easy. I love the click tight. Makes me feel safe to know the car seat it secure! I only gave this 4 stars instead of 5 due to the weight and size of seat. It is huge and extremely heavy. Although it's easy to install the weight and size make it difficult to lug around. Once it's in place I usually leave it (unless I need to vacuum the insane amount of crumbs under it every once in a while!)
Ashley H.
We purchased this car seat in the Modesto (gray & blue) color and I absolutely love it! Best money I've spent on baby gear, hands down.

I researched car-seats for months before making a purchase and the Evenflo Symphony series car seats were the ones that I kept coming back to. After talking to a friend about her daughter's Symphony, I was sold. She told me about the Quick Click connect which is THE best feature of this car-seat that's loaded with many great features. Moving car-seats between cars is no longer a big deal, you pull the trigger to release the latches, carry it to the other car and click it into place. It does all the hard work for you.

The seat is covered in a soft material that's not the rough or scratchy material that car-seats had when my 10 year old was in them. It just seems like it would be SO comfortable to sit in. I love that you can see and feel how well protected the baby is in this seat and I feel better knowing that he has the e3 Side Impact Protection.

Another selling feature on this car seat was the fact that I can keep my little one rear-facing for longer than we would have been able to with his infant carrier (he was getting too long for it). When we're ready to turn him around, we don't have to buy another car seat or a booster seat as he grows. This one seat will do it all for him for as long as we need to have him in it. This Mama is SOLD on the Evenflo Symphony and I strongly recommend it to anyone trying to make a decision for themselves.
Lizzie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
We have this car seat in a different color and LOVE IT. My son is really hot natured and the cooling fabric really helps him. I also love the little pockets for the metal seat belt buckles to keep babies from getting burnt in the heat. We live in Florida so it's definitely a problem. I also love how easy it is to install. It's super comfy and I feel that it's a great investment since it can be used for so long.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
My daughter started using this car seat after her prior one was in a minor car accident. I have loved it. It's great for the summers in the south bc of air flow but it also isn't bulky like most convertible car seats. Easy to adjust and she still fits in it with thick clothes on. She's almost 4 years and super tall for her age. (96th percentile tall)
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
We have this car seat in a teal and gray color...and I love it. The Evenflo car seats were HIGHLY recommended to me by friends with little ones. And I have continued to recommend to them to friends of mine. My child loves this seat. The fabric never got too hot in the SC awful heat...and the seat has buckle pockets which keep them from getting scorching hot!
Raven H.
Syracuse, NY
After researching car seats for what feels like an eternity we decided this would be the best for our little guy. First off it is one of the only car seats that go up to 110 lbs which is amazing, and allows my child to rear face to 40 lbs. It was also super easy to install and I feel confident when driving knowing that the seat offers e3 Side Impact Protection. Only downside is that the cup holders are a bit shallow, not a deal breaker though!
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I bought this model because the buckles were the easiest to do with my neuropathy... I don't like how awkward it is to carry and how the fabric started to gather where my daughters feet slide back n fourth... should be more durable for almost $300
Elly D.
My husband and I absolutely love this car seat! It's so easy to switch from car to car, it's comfortable for my son and I feel safer each time I turn the knob to tighten the seat belt. I know my son is secure in the car seat. It gives moms and dads a peace of mind which means it's the best of its kind if it can give that to parents!
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Got this for my son when he turned 9 months. It's for him perfectly and so easy to take in and out!! It's awesome with the latches. Also live that he is now 2 and this still fits him perfectly. The reclining feature is nice to
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Mi hija adora su carseat es un poco grande para padres con carros pequeños pero en realidad mi hija va como una princesa super comoda y segura lo que a mi me encanta y me llena de tranquilidad de que ella esta bien
RUBY l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much is this car seat and where can I buy one
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Anyone else have an issue with the fabric gathering by babies feet
Kendra B.
Wainwright, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
About what ages will this car seat hold? looking to switch my little one to a convertible seat rather than bucket and looking for a good fit.