BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Symphony 65 DLX Convertible Car Seat - Porter The Evenflo Symphony DLX All-In-One Car Seat now offers parents superior e3 Side Impact protection to keep their child safe alongside features that help make installation as easy as possible. This All-In-One seat accommodates children ranging from 5-110 lbs. with the most innovation and value on the market. The Symphony DLX provides exclusive safety features like SureLATCH technology; you simply Click, Click, Push for a super-fast and super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds! Features: Dual, seat-integrated elastic cup holders for easy access to drinks Superior e3 Side Impact Protection significantly reduces the forces in side impact crashed through advanced energy absportion and an expanded zone of protection Sure LATCH safety in 60 seconds: simply click, click & push for a super-fast, super-snug installation of the seat to the vehicle All-in-One car seat Manufacturer Recommended Weight Limits: Weight: From 5 to 110 pounds Height: From 19 to 57 inches Age: From newborn to 8 years Product Dimensions: Weight: 21 pounds Length/Width/Height: 23 x 21 x 23.5 inches see more...

Natalie M.
Cartersville, GA
I love this car seat. It's comfortable, easy to clean, and convertible. My very tall boy was comfortable rear facing for the recommended time. It is bulky, but the latch connectors make it worth it. I can get this seat in and out of my car easily and quickly.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Such a great car seat. My daughter looks like she's so comfy riding in it. It's easy cleaning material make spills and messes a breeze. The padding is soft and removeable and this whole seat is great.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
Just bought this car seat for my son and he seems to really enjoy it so far. My only complaint would be that it makes him slouch a little.
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
This is my favorite car seat! I purchased one for my son, for my car. Since then we've had another child. We now own 4. 2 for each car!