BY EVENFLO

Keep your growing child safe and comfortable in evenflo s sureride dlx convertible car seat. Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, it converts to forward-facing. With a rear-facing weight rating up to 35lbs and a forward-facing weight rating up to 65lbs. Your child can remain harnessed longer! For added comfort and convenience, a removable head and body pillow are included for a cozy ride. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. see more...

Renae M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this seat! For the lifespan, it is such an amazing price! We were able to keep our son read-facing until almost four years old! It isn't too bulky, and could easily fit three across in our Dodge Avenger if we needed to do so (we don't). It's easy to adjust, comes with all the inserts and head-rests. The only thing it needs is a cup holder, but that's not a priority!
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
We just got this to upgrade from our basic car seat and I really like this one. It's retail price was $99 but I was able to get it on sale as use a coupon. I like the cup holder that can be taken off or moved to another side, and it is side impact tested. I drive a small suv and this doesn't feel too big or bulky.
Allie M.
Great seat for the price range. This is in Grandma's car. It is very deep and wide. I don't see how a smaller child (under 18mo) would fit safely. I feel like it is too wide. Now that my son is bigger I feel it is a good fit for him and he doesn't complain.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love this seat, was in an accident thank goodness my child wasn't in the car but the seat was, interested to see how it held up. Such cute patterns and easy to install and super safe.
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
This is a great car seat! It's long lasting for extended rear facing, or for forward facing. It's comfortable, and it's affordable!
Chelsey J.
penticton
Purchased at: Walmart
This seat rocks. It works amazing for rearfacing, and had the second highest harness height for forward facing. This is the seat I use for all my daycare kids, and haven’t had a kid dislike it yet, plus, customer@service is awesome and sent me two free covers and harness covers!
Candi D.
Barrington Passage, NS
If you are looking for a great, long lasting seat that won't break the bank this is the seat for you! As a car seat technician, this is the seat I most often recommend to parents looking to move their baby to a convertible seat. High weight/height limits make it a great choice for extended rear facing!
Joelle V.
APO, AE
The car seat is very nice! I got it later than usual my son is already 18 months. I still wanted him to be reversed but the latch system wasn't long enough. Which was up setting. maybe I'm doing it wrong I don't know but now that it's in the car forward facing I'm leaving it that way. I love how durable it is and how nice it fits to my 18 month old. :)