Evenflo SureRide DLX 65 Carseat - Sugar Plum uploaded by Sarah W.

BY EVENFLO

Keep your growing child safe and comfortable in evenflo s sureride dlx convertible car seat. Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing. With a rear-facing weight rating up to 35lbs and a forward-facing weight rating up to 65lbs. Your child can remain harnessed longer! For added comfort and convenience, a removable head and body pillow are included for a cozy ride. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. . â see more...

Sarah W.
When it came time to get my daughter a larger car seat, I didn't know where to begin. I've honestly always considered Evenflo to not be one of the better brands but I took my time looking for the perfect seat comparing price, length and weight limits, and overall safety, including recalls. I came up with this seat. It's rear and forward facing and my daughter is beyond comfortable in it. I didn't see it in the description when I purchased it so seeing it came with a cupholder that can go on either side was a nice surprise. Also, I think the color is absolutely beautiful. It's been about 2 years and the colors haven't faded and the black still has its pretty sheen. I can't say enough about this seat. I feel my daughter is as safe as she can be in it. I plan on purchasing another in a few weeks for my son in another color. If you have a small car you may find this seat a little large but I feel something smaller wouldn't be as safe. I am a firm believer if you can't get the seat snug you haven't installed it properly.
Rachel H.
York, PA
I wasn't very satisfied with this seat. I noticed that the material became dirty easily. There wasn't much padding to it and I felt that my daughter was often times uncomfortable. Also, I didn't feel that it was very stable when hooked up in the car. I guess you get what you pay for! I'll be investing in a new seat.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a very good inexpensive car seat. It will rear face until 49 lbs so it will get kids to at least age two if not longer and also front face until 65 lbs and booster ready. The seat is padded and my daughter seems very comfortable in it. I only wish I would've known there was a pink one available.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love this seat, mine was in an accident but my child wasn't thank goodness interested to see how it held up. Such a safe seat and cute patterns available.
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite car seat by far! Looks super chic and matches the purple in our other car seats/boosters and is super easy to use. Adjusting the harnesses is a breeze, and the weight class makes life so easy! You don't really have to buy another seat.
Brook B.
Miramichi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have used this car seat for my daughter since was 10 months old and it is amazing. Extremely light and not wide at all so it fits good in most cars.
♡ ℝ.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Kids enjoyed it! They were comfortable the whole trip (12hrs) which is a huge deal. Easy to clean and setup!
Audrey W.
Chattanooga, TN
could this seat fit three to a backseat in a versa note?