BY EVENFLO

Evenflo SmartSteps Jump & Go, ABC 123: Learn and play activity pod is interactive and age appropriate with sounds and lights keeping baby entertained with 8 songs, 6 fun activities and 8 blinking light shows A sturdy door frame clamp provides a secure fit to interior doorways at least 3", but no more than 6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide Fully enclosed spring prevents access to and also keeps dirt from collecting in the active spring The 3-point strap keeper makes it easier to get child in and out while keeping the straps away from your baby Adjustable straps allow you to size and adjust to accommodate a baby's changing height and weight Removable, washable seat pad Toy loops so you can clip on baby's favorite toy Develops coordination in babies who are least 4 months old and able to sit up unassisted and keeps them entertained until they are walking on their own Requires 3AA batteries (not included) see more...

Amanda W.
This! This was one of my favorite items I had for my son! He was developmentally delayed for a while and also had a right sided weakness. This jumper def helped him gain strength in his legs and helped with his weakness a TON! And he loved being in it!! Def a must have and I recommend it to other parents!!
Christine P.
Katonah, NY
This is a fantastic product! My son LOVED jumping in this and I got to get some things done around him with out him getting involved. Also good for learning to walk!
Victoria S.
Loved using this when i baby sat my cousin. Keeps them safe and content. Easy to hang up and take down.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
My son loved this! My daughter on the other hand did not. She was quite the chunky monkey so I think it bothered her legs in it.