Evenflo Single Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Jnetta O.

BY EVENFLO #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Evenflo's single electric breast pump is lightweight and compact so you can drop it in the diaper bag and take it on the go - perfect for busy breastfeeding moms. This breast pump comes with an adjustable vacuum for comfort, a removable silicone flange insert to accommodate different sized moms, a carry bag for on-the-go pumping, and a 5 oz. Bottle for milk collection. The evenflo pump also comes with battery-powered and electrical plug-in sources for convenience anywhere. For battery use 3 aa batteries are required (batteries not included, sold separately). For over 30 years, we have been dedicated to providing moms with a... see more...

• "It worked great for me and got the job done!" in 1 review
  • "The first time I used it, it was TERRIBLE." in 1 review
  • "only used it for the first few weeks & stopped since mr little didn't want breast milk anymore." in 1 review
  • "It also doesn't pump out much milk and doesn't drop it into the bottle well." in 1 review
Alexandria f.
Merrionett Pk, IL
I have 3 kids and we are always on the go. I love that I can take this with me and pump in the car. Its super convenient and easy to take along. I bought mine at walmart and definitely recommend others to purchase this as well.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved this pump! I would use it in between feedings and helped me get a little stock pile for when we were on the go. I would even pump in our truck on the way to places. Kind of sucks that the pump wastes the batteries so fast that you have to keep an extra pair with you. But I love that it wasn't too large or bulky for me to carry around.
Kaile H.
Albany , NY
It was a rough start! My husband and I went on a 3 day vaca without my little one and this pump would not work at all! In the airport and I was about to throw it away when I took the whole thing apart and reassembled it then it worked like a charm! It’s so portable you can use batteries or the plug for an outlet! So I didn’t have to bring my big pump, I only had to bring this pump with me! Good for on the go when you don’t have a outlet and also the hotel when you want just a little more power!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worst pump ever! This is the reason my supply totally plummeted and still having issues getting it back. I have great supply until I came home and started using this cmvrappy device trying to wait until my other pump came in and totally ruined my supply.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I loved this breast pump. :) it was portable and easy to use, (I admit, sometimes I had to use it in the car but only when boyfriend was driving and I had to pump) I got it for my baby shower. Manuals are so difficult so I'm thankful it was electric. It stopped working at one point, but for some reason it just needed to be charged from the plug in at one point, even though it takes batteries. It was after about 2-3 months or so. Cost effective if you use rechargeable batteries! :p
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hate this product with all my heart I wish to give it a -2. So many pieces to wash! Not enough suction you can't control how fast or the strength of it. I wasted 30 mins of my life every 3 hrs to pump my milk out. And you can't completely clean it unless its after every pump! Ugh builds up quick its gross. Go with the Ameda pump its amazing!
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a good first time pump. Unfortunately the reason why i gave it three stars is because i needed a 2 funnel pump cause other breast would leak while i use this one. I was exclusively pumping. Very strong suction though. Very easy to clean.
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would give this 5 stars if it didn't stop working on me in 2 months... okay that is ridiculous. I will be calling them. Price isn't bad because it's super portable and makes life so much easier without manually pumping. Wish it didn't break!! #momof3
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was skeptical about this at first, since I've never had much luck pumping, but I actually really like it! I get about 3 oz. per 15-20 minute session, not bad considering it's a single pump. Super simple to use and clean too. I like how you can use it with batteries as well as plug in. Bottom line, it gets the job done.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I do not recommend this be your primary breast pump, but it is perfect for traveling or working moms. It is small, light and can run on batteries. Great for on-the-go mommas. This item is also small enough to fit in a regular sized diaper bag. Glad someone thought to gift this to me!
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
Is it battery powered?
lacey l.
Does this one have to be plugged In?