evenflo Single Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Jnetta O.

BY EVENFLO

Key Features

• Lightweight and portable
  • Fingertip control offers easy on/off, while adjustable vacuum control enhances comfort
  • Compact, hand-held design ensures discretion and ease of use
  • Soft removable flange insert accommodates more moms and provides added comfort
  • AC adapter included

Evenflo Feeding’s Single Electric Breast Pump is lightweight and compact so you can drop it in a bag and take it on the go – perfect for busy breastfeeding moms. This breast pump comes with an adjustable vacuum for comfort, a removable silicone flange insert to accommodate different sized moms, a carrying bag for on-the-go pumping, and a 5 fl. oz. bottle for milk collection. The Evenflo Feeding pump also includes battery-powered and electrical plug-in sources for convenience anywhere. 3 AA batteries are required for battery operation (sold separately).

It is Evenflo Feeding’s goal to not only provide mom with dependable, quality products, but also ensure she has the resources she needs to have a positive and successful breastfeeding and pumping experience. To reach this goal, Evenflo Feeding is excited to include the ultimate Breastfeeding education with the purchase of your pump. Developed by our partner, Breastfeeding Expert Shari Criso, (IBCLC, CNM, RN) mom receives access to Simply Breastfeeding™. This practical and proven program has helped thousands of moms successfully breastfeed.

• "It worked great for me and got the job done!" in 1 review
  • "The first time I used it, it was TERRIBLE." in 1 review
  • "only used it for the first few weeks & stopped since mr little didn't want breast milk anymore." in 1 review
  • "It also doesn't pump out much milk and doesn't drop it into the bottle well." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Bladensburg
It took a while for my milk to come out using this (may be just me), but it was a bit uncomfortable; the vibration after a while started to hurt, and when my milk came in after using it, it would feel like little electric particals in my breast. Next time, I’ll buy a double pump for sure (since when milk comes out of one breast is also comes out the other)
Cynthia  J.
East Elmhurst , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good pump, the best thing about this pump is that you can put some batteries in and throw it in your bag without having the cables all over your bag. The downfall was that mine stopped working out of nowhere. Maybe I dropped it or I don’t know but I would definitely recommend.
Ashley G.
Tulare , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This pump is little but mighty! It works really well! As someone who doesn’t respond well to pumps I finally got out 4oz with this one after struggling through some others! I would recommend this to anyone who is in need of a good pump. Plus side is they’re not badly priced either.
Alexya H.
woodbridge
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did not work good at ALL I wasted money on this and all the supplies for it and everything together was NOT CHEAP, I would NOT recommend, didn’t suction correctly!
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This was great for this forgetful on the go mama to stash in my bag. It came in handy many times. My baby was mostly breastfed so I only pumped on occasion and I have a spectra hospital grade pump as well. But who wants to lug that big pump and all the supplies around all the time? Not me! I have a good flow and supply, so I’m not sure how this would work with someone who has trouble with let down. The battery powered suction is only decent at best but it didn’t matter for me.
Falisha J.
Exeter
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So not the best pump I’ve used but not the worst. Also I can’t complain because insurance sent it to me for free. Any way, I was a little bummed that it was a single, but I must say I got a huge stock pile from using it. I have two complaints one. It’s loud. Like extremely loud. Two of you use just the batteries it doesn’t work as good. Other than that it’s great
Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
The updated version of this product is not as good as my older model. I still like it because its lightweight and handy as my travel pump. It's able to give me some relief while I'm away from my infant. I purchased it on Amazon for about $30 which is not too bad. I like that it is battery operated as well as electric and can be plugged in to wall.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
Purchased at: Babies R Us
This pump works great and is the perfect size to be discrete. It runs with a power cord or batteries which is nice for on the go. I do with it wasn’t so loud but if that’s my only complaint I’m still happy! I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a small, affordable, transportable breast pump!
Kaile H.
Albany , NY
It was a rough start! My husband and I went on a 3 day vaca without my little one and this pump would not work at all! In the airport and I was about to throw it away when I took the whole thing apart and reassembled it then it worked like a charm! It’s so portable you can use batteries or the plug for an outlet! So I didn’t have to bring my big pump, I only had to bring this pump with me! Good for on the go when you don’t have a outlet and also the hotel when you want just a little more power!
Jessie D.
I wish it was bigger. And sometimes when it pulls my nipple into the valve it will stop. I think the valve shouldn’t be as open for the nipple so it doesn’t slip in there. And it have more pressure to pull the milk out rather than the nipple. The pricing was reasonable.
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
Is it battery powered?
lacey l.
Does this one have to be plugged In?

Walmart