BY EVENFLO

The SimplyMilk Breast Milk Storage Bottles make the transition from pumping to feeding easy. Compatible with most standard nipples. Compatible with SimplyGo Electric and SimplyGo Manual Breast Pumps. Made without BPA. Dishwasher safe. Imported. see more...

Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect cheap bottles for storing milk! Would definitely recommend. I think they were less ham $5 at Walmart compared to the other name brands which are like $10. Breastfeeding supplies are expensive! #mom of 3
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love, love, love these for pumping & storing breast milk!!! The tops aren't my favorite for storing milk, but it is nice to be able to pop a nipple in the base & feed in an instant!
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
Love love love these! Super easy to clean and great for storing breast milk. You can take it right off the pump and store.
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
I used these bottles to store my breastmilk for my son. They are great. They can be frozen and are even dishwasher safe.
Nancy A.
These were given to me as a gift when I had my son and they worked great for storing the breastmilk and freezing.
Yakalis D.
North Miami, FL
This is a great brand i used the breastfeeding pump and its affordable and great quality i think is good
jennifer w.
MELFA
These are my favorite bottles. the flow of milk is just right. also great grip and easy cleaning.
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great when pumping goes great with the medela pump and great storage for breast milk.
Ana Linda M.
Long Beach , CA
Great Product loved it.Easy to use when I was using my evenflo pump I used these bottles.
Yazmin V.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for storing milk, dishwasher safe and can be frozen..Also affordable pricing...