BY EVENFLO

The evenflo securekid is a 2 for 1 booster car seat! This seat can be used as a harnessed booster or it can be used in conjunction with your cars seat belt. The securekid can be used for children weighing anywhere from 22 lbs. All the way up to 110 lbs. quick connectors- simply click, click & pull for a super-fast, super-snug installation of the seat to the vehicle. 65 lb. Harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer easily transitions from a harnessed booster to a belt-positioning booster adjustable headrest grows with your child dual integrated cup holders for convenience simple adjustability... see more...

Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this seat. My son is currently using this seat in my car, and I have no complaints about it. It was affordable. He thinks it's comfortable. He falls asleep in it almost every time we go somewhere. He's very tall for his age, so I needed to find a harness booster that would last as long as possible in the harness position, and we felt like this was the seat.
Tiffany C.
Jonesboro, Ar
Evenflo is a vey affordable brand and there car seats seem to be very comfortable. They are cheaper then the graco brand so if your looking for a good affordable car seat this is a great one to consider
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the padding for a comfortable ride for a child and it has a cup holder on the side. I think this is a great seat and one of the best I have seen.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I like how there's a nice amount of padding, making sure it's nice and comfy for lo. Affordable and haven't seen any issues with safety.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
Is this a convertible car seat?