BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Round Trip Travel System see more...

Hailee S.
Gillette, WY
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this stroller combo, my only complaint would be that you have to have the pieces to connect the car seat or you have to have the actual seat. I had taken it with us on vacation and didn’t bring the seat then realized I had forgotten the pieces to connect the car seat 🙄 other than that I absolutely love this!
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
Nice stroller, like the versatility of having it used as a stroller and a car seat. Haven’t found many cons with this brand. We had the luxury of getting our stroller/car seat as a gift, so we’re not sure how much it cost but we love it!
Destiny C.
chicago
Comfortable for baby and drives smoothly. I love the look of the stroller and it's cute for someone that likes a modern stroller with the traditional feel of a bassinet stroller.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
We completely Love this stroller! It folds up nicely to fit in our closet and fits perfectly into our trunk also the car seat holds up to 30+ pounds. The only downside to this is There is no storage compartments where the handles are to store things like keys and stuff which would be nice but you can buy a storage thing separately.
Jessebliffen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everyday, car seat was hospital approved for my son to leave and is easy to click in base and into stroller. Stroller clicks down easily and can pop back up just as fast. It is very light weight but so worth it!
Maria🎀 L.
Gustine
Easy to move around, it’s a light weight stroller which is a big plus since I’m a petite mom! I love that the strollers sun cover is rounded of & covers a good amount of the baby. Overall it’s a good stroller.
Nurys B.
Jamaica, NY
Es muy practico, es muy facil de usar libiano puedes y facil de compras con el porque es pequeño cabe en las filas de la tiendas muy bien y es muy comodo para el bebe
Heidi S.
Stockton, CA
It's light weight but sturdy and secure. It was inexpensive and works well. My newborn fits perfect. This was the first Evenflo brand stroller and carseat travel system I have had
Laura G.
I haven't had a chance to use use it with baby as Im still pregnant. ButI chose this brcsise it was very convenient & affordable. I did however opened it & its very quivk & simple to set up. I love the fact that it's lightweight & dont have to sit the carseat on the stroller which makes the stroller heavier. You remove the stroller seat till baby is bigger. I also LOVED the fact that baby can either face me or forwards.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Target
Love this so much!!!! My son looks adorable in it and always just chills when In the seat. Everyone says it looks expensive but it was very affordable for a system. I love this purchase and the color it comes in is awesome!