BY EVENFLO

1 - Slow Flow, 0-3m. Best for Baby™. Reduces Gas. Expert-Approved Angle promotes healthy semi-upright feeding position. Compatible with the Comfi™ Nipple System Soft and flexible, CustomFlow™ nipples sense baby s pressure and respond with the right amount of liquid.  Micro Air Vents™ prevent nipple collapse and minimize air ingestion. CustomFlow™ nipples come in Slow, Medium and Fast flow to meet your baby s changing needs.  Works with Comfi™, Classic™ and ComfortSelect™ nipples. see more...

• How many parents love these bottles and would recommend them to f...3 Answers
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
I love using this brand of bottle just because it's slanted; really makes it a lot easier and never had any problems. When my second child arrives I will be using this product
Katana S.
Best evenflo bottles. It has a soft handle for the babies to hold on to. I love the different color ones that they have
Brittany M.
My mom purchased these bottles for my little sister and they work great compared to a lot of other bottles.
Silvia D.
I breastfed for 3 month, i had to transition to a bottle because i had to go back to work. I've tried literally tried like 10 different ones and spent more than $200. He chose these.
cristal b.
Odessa, TX
I was trying every bottle out there to help with gas with my son with my first son anything worked but with my second he had a lot of gas and this bottle really helped with that
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
These are the only bottles that keep my son from spitting up really bad the vent helps him to keep from swallowing air! We have tried so many bottles and this is the best
Stefanie R.
El Paso, TX
These bottles are the best that I've used with my son. We had issues with other bottles having to fast of a flow but claiming to have a slow flow nipple, but this one is actually perfect and it helps my little one to not take in so much air.
osiris g.
Burnsville, MN
Loved using these bottles for my children they definitely give you the perfect feeding angle and sometimes for late night feeding when you are very tired they help keep baby full.
Ashley L.
This are really good bottle. When my daughter was still using a bottle these were the ones I used and she never has an ear infection or never was colic.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
We always try buying these for my kids, nieces and nephews because it helps them not get gas when they drink their bottle. It helps them feel better.
osiris g.
Burnsville, MN
How many parents love these bottles and would recommend them to family and friends. Or give them as a gift