Evenflo ProComfort Symphony DLX Convertible Car Seat - Cambridge uploaded by Shawna C.

BY EVENFLO #100 in Car Seats

Extended use from birth to harnessed booster mode. The evenflo pro comfort protection symphony dlx all-in-one car seat now offers a new gel-matrix material for optimal comfort through the alleviation of pressure point buildup.â symphony dlx also provides parents superior e3 side impact protection to keep their child safe alongside features that help make installation as easy as possible. This all-in-one seat accommodates children ranging from 5-110 lbs. With the most innovation and value on the market.â symphony dlx provides exclusive safety features like sure latch technology; you simply click, click, push... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bri R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am SO happy I purchased this car seat. My daughter was outgrowing her infant car seat and was always uncomfortable. After looking into the vast variety of car seats I was recommended this brand. I love that this car seat can be used until she can stop using car seats, 110lbs!! It is so easy to insert and remove from the car with their latch system. This car seat has excellent padding, my daughter never gets upset anymore when she is put in this. I feel so confident that my daughter is safe while in this. can not say enough good things about this car seat. It's expensive up front, but worth it because it's the last car seat and booster you'll need. I have a full size car and this is quite large, but there is still enough room for two people to sit in the back. If you have a medium to small car, this would be too big.
Ally C.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this car seat and so does my son! We used a bucket seat for the first 4 months of my son's life and he cried every car ride. He got so hot in the bucket seat and would get all sweaty. We purchased this convertible car seat after TONS of research and instantly fell in love. It helps keep your child cool or warm, depending on the temperature. It is so easy to install, although I had to shove a blanket under it to level it out so my son's head wouldn't fall forward when he fell asleep. It is so padded and I feel very assured that my son is safe when he is buckled in. The shoulder straps are amazing to me. They automatically adjust to the child's shoulders. My son now loves car rides and that makes my one happy and relaxed driver! I recommend this car seat to everyone!
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought this for my daughter 2 years ago. It is really soft and comfortable for her but it’s way too easy for her to get to the styrofoam in the head rest and she tears it up. I’m not sure if I would recommend this product.
Sharanda C.
Little Rock, AR
Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to install/remove as needed, and, more importantly, it keeps baby safe while in the car! And the cup holders and seat belt clip holders (preventing buckles from getting too hot and burning baby) are just fun bonuses!
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
I love this car seat! So easy to install with the latch system. Great quality fabrics and very plush cushion that is thermo regulated so it doesn't get hot. Very easy to adjust as you child grows. Fits from 5 pounds up to 105 pounds!
Rachel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
After converting from an infant seat, and doing tons of research, we fell in love with this seat. The shoulder straps adjust easily. The seat will grow with her and provides a comfortable ride.
Kate S.
nashua, NH
Just upgraded my daughters car seat to this one and we love it. It was so easy to install and she look very comfortable in it. After 3 kids this is definitely the beat car seat we ever purchased.
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Yes best car sit there is hands down. I love how my baby is really secured. Its so easy to install and remove. It is a really great product.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love this seat. It's soooo easy to use. It has a really soft seat and 2 cup holders. If I have another kid I will buy this seat again!
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is just the greatest car seat! It's comfortable for our little guy, safe, and easy to clean up! What more can a momma ask for?
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Anyone who has used this would this be good for a two year old using it rear facing
Cheyenne S.