evenflo Platinum Symphony LX All-in-One Car Seat

by Evenflo

The Platinum Symphony LX is fashioned with delightful details like buckle pockets to help protect against hot buckle burns, resilient temperature-regulating fabric for ultimate comfort, and a QuickConnector™ LATCH system for installation that's so easy, it can be done with one-hand.

Rated a #1 Car Seat by a leading consumer magazine, the Symphony is an opus of car seat innovation. Evenflo pioneered the all-in-one car seat, which unlike typical convertibles, accommodates children from birth up to 110 lbs. Symphony car seats can be used rear-facing, forward-facing and as a belt-positioning booster, covering a wide spectrum of seating options. The Symphony embodies our passion to provide families with safer, more peaceful rides and are proudly made in the United States of America.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of evenflo Platinum Symphony LX All-in-One Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
8 months ago
I love the way Evenflo has their belt tightener designed. I bought this because it was on sale but I chose to stick with evenflo because I liked it so much. My sons booster is also evenflo.
2 years agoGerry, NY
I really love this car seat! Yes I have two car seats. This is a grow with me one and I love it! It even has cup holders for when they are big enough for their own drinks! It's a really cute car seat and really comfy! It has adjustable straps and head rest!! It's big but nice! I love that I bought it.