Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System with Safemax Infant Car Seat - Sandstone uploaded by Erica C.

BY EVENFLO

Megan P.
San Marcos, CA
The ease of switching between car to stroller is amazing! The car seat clicks into the car seat base in the car (or can be installed without a base) and then onto the metal troller base. The toddler seat attaches to the stroller base just as easily and can act as a pram when your baby is still little. The pram/bassinet feature also makes it the perfect place for baby to take a nap while you’re out and about. The stroller base folds down and opens up with ease that I have not experienced in any other stroller experience.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Ugh such as love/hate relationship! I love the look! I nearly bought an $800 stroller but opted to save money with this one. The carseat is so hard to click into the stroller! I'll be trying for 5 minutes at a time! The basket is huge, which is great! The toddler seat attachment is huge and doesn't leave a lot of room in my car. It's also pretty heavy. But this was affordable and sleek!
Tiffany D.
Toledo , OH
This stroller is the bomb. Right now we only use the infant car seat portion but putting it in and out of both the stroller and car couldn’t be any easier. For the bsssinet portion and how nice this stroller is, save your money from all the super expensive ones and buy this one !
Gaaby T.
Fresno
Love the stroller . Turns into a bassinet and then multiple positions to sit them up . Only thing is sometime the wheels get stuck . Car seat has tons of cushion . I think this carsest is affordable , I bought this car seat and stroller set for 190$
Gina D.
Frankfort
Very easy to use, lightweight car seat. Love the colors and comfort. The base that folds up is very ligh and easy to fold and put in the trunk. Only con would be that the straps do not loosen enough. Love the attachable cup holder feature.  Very affordable. Would recommend.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
As a first time mom, I absolutely love this stroller. It is a beautiful color and a great travel system. Super affordable for a travel system too. It only cost about $280. Other comparable strollers cost much more. It's really light and easy to put together, take apart, and open and close. Has a 5 point harness on both the pram/bassinet and carseat and they are adjustable to fit baby.

Mackenzie R.
Gardner
I love this combo! The car seat feels like such good quality and the stroller is really cool. A downfall is that both are a little heavy. I like the car seat because it tells you how to use it with and without the base. The stroller changing to so many different ways is AMAZING. My daughter loves the carriage but being able to pop the carseat on is SUPER easy and convenient.
Yasnil T.
I picked this stroller while I was pregnant my baby is 7 months now and I have no complaints I love the style without the expensive price my baby does seem to be out growing the car seat but I have a big baby. Easy to get in and out of the car!
Tatiana K.
Drums, PA
Love love love this cute travel system! It's on the price r side of things but it's worth it because of safety ratings and such. The stroller is so fancy mom lol. Beware if you need another base for your spouse they cost almost 70$!!!
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
We loved this travel system & still do! We used it for our daughter in 2017, and plan to use it for our son this year! The car seat if is comfortable & safe. The stroller maneuvers well, is light & compact!