Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry

The Evenflo Pivot Xpand effortlessly transitions from a single to double stroller without extra parts or tools - simply slide up and flip out integrated seat mounts to add a second seat! Designed for ultimate flexibility.

[product:evenflo-pivot-modular-travel-system-with-safemax-car-seat] ? Me and my husband are planning to buy this stroller together with the carseat. Could you suggest it to buy this product especially to our First baby. Thanks[product:evenflo-pivot-modular-travel-system-with-safemax-car-seat]
I Have this stroller for my child should I buy a different one just in case ?
Is this a good product?
Start your review of Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry!
Mercedes S.
San Antonio, TX
Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry uploaded by Mercedes S.
Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry uploaded by Mercedes S.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking for a travel system that was great for long term use and space saving. I love how the frame is an individual part and can me taken off and stored separately. The fuel options are also perfect. I love that if my daughter had an appointment and happened to fall asleep in the car, I could easily place her car seat with in the frame and take her along without a hassle. Super sturdy, has endured many walks thru the park as well! Love it!
Kelsey F.
Houma, LA
Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry uploaded by Kelsey F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for us! We loved the bassinet (still do). I love that the carrier seat clocked directly onto the stroller frame. When she was smaller, the bassinet feature was perfect for her to lay down and look up at everything! Now that she’s older and sits, it’s great and still super easy to convert back to bassinet if she falls asleep. The bassinet ilalwaya faces you our away, which I love!
Gina D.
Frankfort
Very easy to use, lightweight car seat. Love the colors and comfort. The base that folds up is very ligh and easy to fold and put in the trunk. Only con would be that the straps do not loosen enough. Love the attachable cup holder feature.  Very affordable. Would recommend.
Tiffany D.
Wendell, NC
This stroller is the bomb. Right now we only use the infant car seat portion but putting it in and out of both the stroller and car couldn’t be any easier. For the bsssinet portion and how nice this stroller is, save your money from all the super expensive ones and buy this one !
Mali B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry uploaded by Mali B.
I love this car seat! It was one of the less expensive models that had so many options. I love that I can just click in the car seat to the stroller base and keep things moving. The wheels are the only thing that take away from the 5 stars as they are kinda cheap plastic
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
This product meets all the safety features , quality, and portability in a stroller product I want for the baby. It is affordable durable. I recommend it to other parents or soon to be parents. If i had another baby i would purchase this product again.
Chloe C.
Chattanooga, TN
I haven’t used this yet but I have gotten it out to play with it and I have no complaints so far. Easy to assemble and put away. I read complaints of the seat being hard to latch and unlatch from the base so I tested it immediately but I haven’t had that problem at all! Can’t wait to use!
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
I have absolutely fallen in love with the Evenflo Omni Plus travel system. It was absolutely awesome. From the moment that I was able to put it together to the time that I was using it, the system has been so easy. Set up for it was extremely easy, for both the stroller and carseat. I love being able to have this for my little one. I can easily transition the bassinet for when she is an infant to a regular stroller for when she becomes a toddler. This is a great travel system for anyone that is looking for one to last awhile.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Muy buen ayuda de para moverte con tus baby’s ayuda mucho a moverte de un lado a otro
Doris C.
Berea, KY
This was my most favorite set with my children. It was easy to just click and go, easy to transport
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anne L.
Vancouver , BC
il y a un an
Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry ? Me and my husband are planning to buy this stroller together with the carseat. Could you suggest it to buy this product especially to our First baby. ThanksEvenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry
Destiny G. il y a 2 mois
We loved this set but you have to be sure the car seat is compatible with your car. Evenflo requires 1.5 inches of space between the car seat and vehicle seat. Other than that loved it and plan to use it again
Alaura E.
brenham,tx
il y a un an
Evenflo Pivot Mdts G0179 Sfmx Csualgry Is this stroller easy to fold and open?
wilma P. il y a 5 mois
Yes it’s easy
Daniela E.
Fresno
il y a 3 ans
Therese N. il y a 2 ans
I've had no issues with this travel system and absolutely love it. It's very easy to use. The basket underneath can hold SO much and it opens up/stows away quite nicely. The toddler seat turns into a bassinet so we've only been using that since my baby is also only 2 months right now. This is my first travel system so I don't have anything to compare it to, but after looking at higher end brands and side-by-side comparisons (in regards to features) I'd say it's pretty worth it.