Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat, Blake uploaded by Topeka P.Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat, Blake uploaded by Topeka P.

BY EVENFLO

Cradling your baby from the very first ride home, the Evenflo Nurture Infant Car Seat provides your newest family member the superior safety that Evenflo is known for. We go above government standards and test all of our car seats for structural... see more...

Anna C.
Culver
I really enjoy this carseat. Its light enough to wear I can actually carry my daughter in it. Its well built and has handled quite a few washings. And its afforable. We ended up getting this carseat and then had my daughter's paternal grandmother get her a convertible car seat. The convertible is just too big for her in my opinion. She's almost too long for this carseat unfortunately as she actual enjoys being in it and is able to sleep comfortably while in the car.
Topeka P.
I like this carseat. It's a rather easy installment into the Van and my baby does like it. He doesn't complain at all while in it. The color is nice but could be better but that doesn't matter safety is what matters. I recommend especially for the price