Evenflo Maestro Wesley

Ranked a "Best Bet Booster" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), the Maestro is crowd favorite among children, parents & safety advocates alike.

What colors do they have my son's is black gray and red ?
Start your review of Evenflo Maestro Wesley!
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
I have this booster seat for my daughter. My dad had bought it for when we went to Visit him down in the USA. I really enjoy having my daughter in this seat because of not only style but convenience. Unfortunately our laws are different here in BC, the child needs to weigh 40 pounds instead of 30 in order to sit in the booster seat.
Shoshi A.
Edmonton , AB
This is a great seat! I bought it for my 5 year old son who is still in a 5 point harness - I love that I can use it with the harness now and then it transitions into a high back booster when he's ready for it. It's an inexpensive seat so it's great option for an extra seat if needed.
Breanna K.
Ponoka
I love that it fits my daughter and then changes into a booster seat once her weight exceeds the limit for the 5 point harness. About the only thing I would do to improve this product is have more fun/girly colors. I'm quite satisfied with the chair my daughter loves that it has cup holders so she doesnt have to reach as far for her drinks
Raychael K.
Mount Pearl, NL
This is a great car seat. Easy to install and adjust. Will last a long time. Very safe and sturdy. Comfortable and convenient.
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
Its a good seat but there is a few things I don’t care for. I love how it is a harnesses booster to a high back booster. I love the brand and trust it. I don’t like a flimsy it feels and I don’t like how the seat cushion is so easy [email protected] off
Megan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I have this car seat for my 6 year old. She's a tiny little thing and still uses it as a harnessed car seat. She LOVES that it has TWO cup holders. She never complains about it hurting her and she's never uncomfortable. We got it for a really good price, too!
courtney L.
1,039 reviews
This is the seat my daughter currently has. We absolutely love it! I'm confident knowing she is safe in it every time and she also stays comfortable. She loves the seat, especially the cup holders. It makes road trips easier because she can have a spot to hold snacks and toys. It's her favorite part!
merab L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Evenflo products..but thier car seats are gorgeous very face and I love that they have a great priceing as well
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Evenflo is usually one of my go to brands but in those case I wasn't really impressed. My daughter had a hard time getting the bottom part to buckle so I was constantly having to crawl into the car to help her. The safety belts attached to the latch system also had some issues staying tight and I felt like it was harder to tighten them any time I had to put the seat back in the car.
Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
Perfecta para viajar a todos lados con un bebe a bordo seguro! Muy útil para todos los que tienen pequeños