BY EVENFLO

The evenflo maestro performance harnessed booster seatâ features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child s height while in booster mode. Enhanced side walls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. The sporty style elements will appeal to your kids, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design.= . â . The maestro performance comes equipped with premium, breathable fabrics, as well as, harness covers to prevent harness chaffing on your child's neck. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22-110 lbs. This combination booster provides... see more...

sarah b.
It's a decent seat for the price and the straps and clips work well. It cover cleans easily and my son loves it and has plenty of room in it (he is 3). Only a few problems;
1. The harness straps are very narrow and cause marks on almost any child's neck
2. When the top harness slot is outgrown, so it the booster mode. It is shirt lived and no child really can safely get the use of the booster mode. Spend a little more money and get something nicer imo. I have had it for 7 months and my son has almost outgrown it already.
Aimee S.
This is such a great car seat! It grows with your child and it is inexpensive! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a young growing child! It meant my expectations and one beyond my expectations! The cupholder is great so there is not juice or milk or water all over your backseat and it sits them up a little bit higher so they can actually see out the window and what is going on so it keeps them occupied!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This harness/Transitional Booster seat has cup holders. It's a high performance seat for babies on the go. It protects your little one from accidents in the car and the seat its self the cover is washable! Which is awesome! From sticky situations
Joanna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just got this to replace a car seat that was going to expire and my daughter was about to surpass the weight limit. This seat was so easy to install and it's really well made. Very cushioned and I feel secure knowing she's buckled in properly. She's says every day we get in our vehicle "thank you mommy for my beautiful new car seat!"
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a booster seat made by evenflo, but I'm not quite sure if this is the correct one. However, I love their safety products. They're amazing quality and super affordable.
Krystal H.
Central City, KY
Absolutely love this car seat. I'm currently using it with my son. It was very easy to put together, and just as easy to take the cover off to wash it. The cup holders are prefect for a sippy cup or a to go cup from the resturant.
Elizabeth S.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This car seat is absolutely amazing I am currently using it with my youngest. We love it. It doesn't take up too much space but is big enough for him to be comfortable
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
I really like this seat had another one but it was so cheap it broke from the backrest anyway so i purchased this one and so far so good.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son and i love this car seat! Evenflo is so affordable, and is so car and comfortable!
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
My nephew had this car seat I like it but sometimes there to bully and take up space