Evenflo Juvenile Furniture Co. EVENFLO JUVENILE FURNITURE CO. ExerSaucer Jump & Learn Stationary Jumper Jam Session - EVENFLO JUVENILE FURNITURE CO.

BY EVENFLO JUVENILE FURNITURE CO. #28 in Gyms & Play Mats

The Evenflo ExerSaucer Jump & Learn offers parents a safe and stable environment for their children to jump, learn and play. A variety of age-appropriate toys were developed in conjunction with the Child Development Institute to help baby achieve important developmental milestones. Rock, spin and jump actions also provide baby with plenty of exercise to strengthen gross motor skills. The unique balance base helps to build core strength and coordination, and the electronic smart toys work together to play 1 of 3 genres of music when baby activates that genre on the conductor toy pod. see more...

Jennifer M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This ExerSaucer is amazing! Both of my children absolutely loved it. I love that is has so many different toy options on it. Every different thing you do plays different kind of music. I really like that the different toys also interact with each other. I feel like structurally it was very secure. And I also like that it has three different height settings. So as your child gets taller you can just adjust it to grow with them. It was super easy to change the height setting with the little turn tab on the sides. It does take a lot of batteries to run, but my battery life on them lasted forever! I have had it three years, and I even accidentally left them turned on while I stored it for my second child, and I still haven't had to replace the batteries!
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the design as it is unique and not the same as all of the others I have seen. It has multiple levels to adjust the height the baby sits and the foot pad is nice. My baby loves it, my only complaint would be it takes a lot of batteries because each of the 3 electronic toys requires separate batteries. On the good size they all come off easy to clean.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I like that this exersaucer has so many toys on it, as well as lights, music and it's a jumper. This basically has everything to entertain a baby all in one toy. Unfortunately, my 6 month old still doesn't love it that much and we have had it since he was 4 months old. I'm hoping he will figure out how to jump in it soon and enjoy that part of it too. Right now he won't sit in it for much more than 10 min. But, that's nothing about the product, just more of my baby's temperament. But, I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for an activity center for their baby.
tiffany c.
I loved this jumper for the first few days and then one of the toys just stopped working even when i put in fresh batteries . The whole thing takes 12 batteries in all and my son seems to get bored pretty quick. I also had to take off the microphone toy for a while because he would just get angry because he couldn't reach it yet, lol.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this exersaucer! He isn't strong enough to spin around on his own much yet, but all of the different facets really fascinate him and keep him busy. I only give it four stars because it takes 12 batteries and they die quickly.
Briana R.
Santa Barbara, CA
When do baby's start using these ?