Evenflo Jump & Go Doorway Jumper - Red Racer

by Evenflo

EVF1241: Features: -For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education-Developed a strong reputation as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products for babies and children-Music, lights and sounds create the ultimate cruising experience-Fun developmental toys and honking sound enhance child's play experience-Wide play tray supports child and protects him or her from the door frame-Fully enclosed spring prevents child's fingers from touching while also preventing dirt from collecting in the active spring-Adjustable straps allow you to adjust to the baby's changing height and weight-Padded seat makes for comfortable play experience-Removable, washable seat pad is easy to clean. Dimensions: -19" H x 17" W x 6" D, 6.34 lbs.

Where can I buy this item?
Start your review of Evenflo Jump & Go Doorway Jumper - Red Racer!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These things can keep babies busy for hours I feel like, I know that when I was a baby I absolutely loved jumping around in one of these door way jumpers. I feel like these are such lifesavers for parents.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids all loved this jumper. It lasted through 3 children and was very well used. I never had issues with it. The latch was easy to use and the babies all loved the noises and sounds.
Ana J.
Thornton, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
A mi hijo le encantaba este evenflo jump, le gustaba pasar rato jugando y saltando, es súper seguro y fácil de colocar
Vicky S.
Pasadena, TX
This even close car doorway jumper is so cute. I think I'll just have to go buy one for my friends baby shower.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would highly recommend this. My kids and my husband loved this. This will definitely keep your kid entertained. Make sure you are supervising while in use. This is easy to put together and attach to a door.
Anna R.
Merced , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My Meade hAs one she love is she enjoys playing on it so much she don't even cry highly recommend to every mom
Carmen C.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My god daughter has this and she loves it, she loves to be placed in the jumper this works her legs to get them strong for when she begins to crawl and soon walk. this is a great product because it also helps to keep an eye on the little ones.
Guadalupe L.
Huamantla
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
A mi bebe le encanta el diseño y le gusta estar ahi, aparte de que lo ayuda a reforzar sus piernas y tomar fuerza de si mismo
Katherine G.
Sudbury , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
My nephew had this it was so cute looking they don’t stay in it very long because kids grow so fast but it helps work on their leg muscles. It is cute I am not sure How much it costs because it was a gift
Chantelle A.
Cold lake, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is absolutely adorable! What a cool spin on an original favorite baby item.