BY EVENFLO

The evenflo journeylite travel system makes being on-the-go with baby a breeze. The travel system includes the journeylite travel stroller and the embrace infant car seat. The push-twist handle fold mechanism takes only one second. With a pivoting child tray, covered parent console and storage basket, this stroller is extremely functional. The durable lightweight design is ideal for use up to 50 lbs. With the embrace infant car seat safety rating, your child will be able to use this travel system from newborn to toddler. . â see more...

Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
My daughter and I both hated this travel system. The car seat has very little padding. My daughter would scream the entire car ride in this seat because she was so uncomfortable. The problem ended when we upgraded to a nicer car seat. The stroller is okay but the tray on it is right around eye level so it gets in the way of baby's view. We just took it off but it looks kind of funny without it on.
susan w.
Vicksburg, MS
Love this travel system! I have it for my 6 month old and it is great!! I love the evenflo brand!! I feel that is has less recalls than other brands. This set is the cutest though and the stroller is so easy to fold and unfold!
Nicole G.
Murphysboro, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is it really worth the 170?