Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System - Koi uploaded by Jessica A.

BY EVENFLO

The evenflo journeylite travel system makes being on-the-go with baby a breeze. The travel system includes the journeylite travel stroller and the embrace infant car seat. The push-twist handle fold mechanism takes only one second. With a pivoting child tray, covered parent console and storage basket, this stroller is extremely functional. The durable lightweight design is ideal for use up to 50 lbs. With the embrace infant car seat safety rating, your child will be able to use this travel system from newborn to toddler. . â see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
this was a great travel system. I picked this out pretty quickly without much thought since our LO was preemie and we hadn't bought a car seat yet. I was a good price, and the car seat fit well in our little car. The stroller we still use 4 years later...not so much that she needs it, but just in case. I love how easy it is to open and close, even with one hand.
Portia S.
Portia S.
Love my travel system! I found it to be a perfect and easy way to travel back and forth with my baby. I love that I can easily take her car seat out and place it securely inside of her stroller without having to wake her up or pick her up. I found this travel system especially great when traveling through the airport.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a great travel system. The car seat fits perfectly onto the stroller for easy transport and the stroller can easily be folded with one hand. The car seat is easily adjustable and very supportive. Only downfall I experienced was I felt like the carry handle on the car seat wasn't sturdy enough. After i latched it into place it still wiggled back and forth.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
We love this travel system. It's so amazing. It was very easy to latch the car seat on to the stroller for zoo trips in the beginning. And now that he's a little over 2 we can still use the stroller for him when we go on outings! More than worth it
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Haysville, KS
I got this as a baby shower gift and I was so glad. It was SO lightweight and easy to carry around! My son is almost 3 and we still use the stroller! This was the most convenient set I found!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Porters Lake, Nova Scotia
Great travel system. we love it. it's convenient that babe can go straight from car to stroller with no problems.