Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Mallory P.Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Chloe J.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Johnny Jump Up, Bumbly: Recommended for a baby up to 24 lbs For an infant from 4 months to walking age Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Framed seat fully surrounds child Adjustable straps Fully enclosed spring Fits standard doorways that are 3-6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• "Installation was super easy & could keep him entertained" in 1 review
Cecilia V.
Don't own it but I have heard it is great. It keeps the baby entertained and busy... Great product
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
If you don't have a jumper for your child get one!! they are so fun and cute.
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
I bought this for my son he only used it a few times then he lost interest in it.
sharon p.
My son loves this toy! He would spend hours in it if he could. It attaches easily above a door frame and is secure enough that I don't have to worry.
Angel H.
These are awesome if your kid likes to jump around. My nephews loved these things. My kids legs wouldn't bounce and they didn't like them very much.
Kayley W.
Crystal, MI
My son loves playing in this. It occupies him long enough for dinner to be made and ate. Is sturdy and love that it builds his leg muscles up.
Rebecca M.
Leominster, MA
My little ONE LOVES this swing. Because of this, I able to cook dinner while he jumps around! It's a nice change from the floor toys.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Don't waste your money. These are outdated and not exactly the safest baby product around. Opt for a swing outside, or a baby jumper
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
My son loves his jumper. Easy to hang. Strong and sturdy. Adjustable. Affordable and I love it!
Rachel J.
Jonesborough, TN
My little girl just got old enough to use this but she absolutely loves it! My mom talked from the very beginning that we would have to buy one of these.. she was absolutely right!
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
Is this good for an active 4 month old baby?...
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Mega Parent Expert
What is the weight limit?