Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Lynnsey P.Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Mallory P.Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Chloe J.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Johnny Jump Up, Bumbly: Recommended for a baby up to 24 lbs For an infant from 4 months to walking age Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Framed seat fully surrounds child Adjustable straps Fully enclosed spring Fits standard doorways that are 3-6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• "Installation was super easy & could keep him entertained" in 1 review
Chloe J.
Our son loves this toy. It gives him a chance to stand on his own and now he loves bouncing in it. Really helps when I need to clean and he likes to watch!
Angel H.
These are awesome if your kid likes to jump around. My nephews loved these things. My kids legs wouldn't bounce and they didn't like them very much.
sharon p.
My son loves this toy! He would spend hours in it if he could. It attaches easily above a door frame and is secure enough that I don't have to worry.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
My son loves playing in this. It occupies him long enough for dinner to be made and ate. Is sturdy and love that it builds his leg muscles up.
Jaimee B.
Fort Worth, TX
My nephew absolutely loves his jumper! Keeps him entertained and getting his exercise! Hoping to get one for our princess when she comes!
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Don't waste your money. These are outdated and not exactly the safest baby product around. Opt for a swing outside, or a baby jumper
Jenn V.
We received this and eventually returned it before opening it because I was too afraid of it falling off, or breaking the door frame.
Rebecca M.
Lemoore, CA
My little ONE LOVES this swing. Because of this, I able to cook dinner while he jumps around! It's a nice change from the floor toys.
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
I love it and she loves it too, perfect for little exercises, also easy to travel with for trips to grandmas house (:
Brittany P.
My daughter loved to jump in this. She would jump for hours and hours. I would highly recommend getting one of these
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
Is this good for an active 4 month old baby?...
Kristen B.
Prairieville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the weight limit?