Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Mallory P.Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Chloe J.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Johnny Jump Up, Bumbly: Recommended for a baby up to 24 lbs For an infant from 4 months to walking age Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Framed seat fully surrounds child Adjustable straps Fully enclosed spring Fits standard doorways that are 3-6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• "Installation was super easy & could keep him entertained" in 1 review
Angel H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are awesome if your kid likes to jump around. My nephews loved these things. My kids legs wouldn't bounce and they didn't like them very much.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves playing in this. It occupies him long enough for dinner to be made and ate. Is sturdy and love that it builds his leg muscles up.
Jaimee B.
Fort Worth, TX
My nephew absolutely loves his jumper! Keeps him entertained and getting his exercise! Hoping to get one for our princess when she comes!
Rebecca M.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little ONE LOVES this swing. Because of this, I able to cook dinner while he jumps around! It's a nice change from the floor toys.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Don't waste your money. These are outdated and not exactly the safest baby product around. Opt for a swing outside, or a baby jumper
Jenn V.
We received this and eventually returned it before opening it because I was too afraid of it falling off, or breaking the door frame.
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
I love it and she loves it too, perfect for little exercises, also easy to travel with for trips to grandmas house (:
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loved to jump in this. She would jump for hours and hours. I would highly recommend getting one of these
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
My son jumped in this all the time he absolutely loved it. My daughter hated it. Lol. Complete opposite children
Cecilia V.
Don't own it but I have heard it is great. It keeps the baby entertained and busy... Great product
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
Is this good for an active 4 month old baby?...
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the weight limit?