Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Mallory P.Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Chloe J.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Johnny Jump Up, Bumbly: Recommended for a baby up to 24 lbs For an infant from 4 months to walking age Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Framed seat fully surrounds child Adjustable straps Fully enclosed spring Fits standard doorways that are 3-6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• "Installation was super easy & could keep him entertained" in 1 review
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
My little one has been using his for a few months now and adores it. It is sturdy and we've never had any trouble with it. The only thing I would say is in a normal doorway it can be a tough squeeze and LO has hit his head on the side of the door frame, I would use a big entry way if possible.
Abby H.
Ankeny, IA
This has been a lifesaver with my son! If he isn't in my arms or our ErgoCarrier, he's in his Johnny Jump up! Thank goodness it's easy to take up and down and travel with. I love how active it keeps him! If only you didn't need a doorway {with trim} to attach it to! :) We love attaching rings and other toys to it to keep him chew on, I mean...entertained! :)
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I got this as a hand-me-down from a co-worker and didn't have an opportunity to use it until my daughter was about 4 months. She loved it, but a couple times she almost collided with the door frame! I won't do a jumper again, it was just too scary for me, but if you have a nice wide door frame it can fit on it should work.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
My son absolutely LOVED this jumper. So much I thought he would walk before he crawled because of the distance he would cover. It was so fun to watch him in it. Just be careful of doorways close by, he would run into them before he got the hang of it.
Leah P.
I loved my son's Johnny jump up! They loved to jump and giggle! I always made sure it was properly secured and that I was within arms reach when he used it, this product helped build his leg muscles and he walked at 6months
Mariah G.
The jumper was my daughter's favorite daily activity. I refused to be a lazy mom and let her just lay in a crib or bouncer all day. Safe, fun, easy set up.
Jaimee B.
Fort Worth, TX
My nephew absolutely loves his jumper! Keeps him entertained and getting his exercise! Hoping to get one for our princess when she comes!
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
I love it and she loves it too, perfect for little exercises, also easy to travel with for trips to grandmas house (:
Jenn V.
We received this and eventually returned it before opening it because I was too afraid of it falling off, or breaking the door frame.
Ja M.
One of my nephew favorite toys. Installation was super easy & could keep him entertained
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
Is this good for an active 4 month old baby?...
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Mega Parent Expert
What is the weight limit?