Baby & ToddlerBaby Toys & Activity EquipmentBaby Bouncers & RockersWe-Love-Babies

by We-Love-Babies

This doorway jumper stimulates baby through jumping fun. It provides entertainment and exercise for baby without taking up all your floor space. The framed seat fully surrounds the child providing comfort and the sturdy door frame clamp provides a secure fit in most interior doorways. Parents can feel comfortable knowing their child is protected by a fully enclosed spring that prevents the child from touching the spring. Because this doorway jumper is easily packed, it is also great to take on the road for playtime anywhere and it's easy to wipe clean when you're finished using it.

Fits standard doorways that are 3 to 6 thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2wide; Jumping promotes fun and healthy activity for baby; Framed seat fully surrounds child; Fully enclosed spring prevents child's fingers from touching while also preventing dirt from; Adjustable straps allow you to adjust to the baby's changing height and weight

Do you think this is a good quality jumper and safe for the babies? Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Doorway Jumper, Bumbly Color: Bumbly NewBorn, Kid, Child, Childern, Infant, Baby ? #MEGAPARENT
What age and or weight do they need to be to use this?
Is this product worth the money? And does your baby use it long enough to make it worth while?
Start your review of Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Doorway Jumper, Bumbly Color: Bumbly NewBorn, Kid, Child, Childern, Infant, Baby!
Jenn V.
We received this and eventually returned it before opening it because I was too afraid of it falling off, or breaking the door frame.
Brandi B.
Central Illinois
Purchased at: Target
My son absolutely loved this doorway jumper. He went threw 3 of them even. Haha. He could jump for hours. He even figured out how to make it drop down so his feet were all the way on the ground and he could get traction to run and swing. It was so funny and he would laugh for hours doing it. It definitely wore him out. Sometimes he would just fall asleep in the jumper because he didn't want to get out of if but was just to tired to keep jumping.
yadira M.
Este columpio enseño a mi bebe a poder pararse sin miedo a que se fuera a caer tiene la confianza de poder detener se por solo la recomiendo para los bebes que son muy actidos
Mallory P.
Presque Isle
Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Doorway Jumper, Bumbly Color: Bumbly NewBorn, Kid, Child, Childern, Infant, Baby uploaded by Mallory P.
Just bought this for my little one! he loves it so much. Definitely easy to install.
Stephanie L.
Charlestown, NH
I bought this for my grand daughter and I have to say we loved it as much as she did <3 The excitement in her face when she was able to move about and jump, O My she jumps so much and just laughs. Very safe and it is made up of a very very strong material . hours of fun and excitement for the little ones
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Our little guy loves bouncing in his doorway jumper. It will work in almost any standard doorway, but works best in a double door (wide). Otherwise baby could potentially hit his noggin in the door frame without immediate supervision. The springs are quite noisy, but I think that’s part of the attraction for baby to bounce. The straps cause irritation on baby’s inner elbow, do we lined it with socks to make it more comfortable.
Brittney P.
Lebanon, OR
Worked great and my daughter's absolutely loved bouncing in it. Hooked up well on any door frames and was safe and secure.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Doorway Jumper, Bumbly Color: Bumbly NewBorn, Kid, Child, Childern, Infant, Baby uploaded by Lynnsey P.
This by far my daughters favorite toy. She absolutely loves jumping in it! It's nice to put her in it while I cook dinner. I hang toys on it and she loves every bit if it! When she cries it's mainly because she wants to be in it.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
My daughter loves this jumper she’s still on the little side but she loves to jump ! We will definitely still use it when she gets a little bigger ! Mine was a gift !
Kayley W.
Clay, MI
My son loves playing in this. It occupies him long enough for dinner to be made and ate. Is sturdy and love that it builds his leg muscles up.