Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Door Jumper

by Evenflo

Your little one is guaranteed to be entertained in this Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Door Jumper. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. PRODUCT FEATURES Apple, bug and bird graphics Easy to pack for use on the go Fully-enclosed spring protects fingers Framed seat fully surrounds child Adjustable straps Sturdy door-frame clamp PRODUCT DETAILS Weight capacity: 24 lbs. Ages 4 months to walking Fits standard doorways that are 3 to 6 inches thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2-inch wide Wipe clean Assembly required Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty MODEL NUMBERS Bumbly: 60441449 Owl: 60411676 Marianna: 60411677 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evenflo Johnny Jump Up Door Jumper!
I feel like it swung around too much , I feel like it could have a better design . My daughter hit her head on the door frame when she was trying to figure out how to use it because it would swing , once she figured it out it was good !
Detroit, MI
The clamp that connects to the doorway wouldn't fit any in my house. I didn't really check to see if the measurements were on the box because it was givien to my daughter as a gift. I can't say it's a bad product but maybe u can measure your doorway before purchasing just to be sure it fits.
Loved mine, was very useful and came in super handy once my son began to toss and turn. Loved the fact it was very easy to move and to put away in a drawer out of the way. Easy to fit in diaper bag and carry along, with a baby you just never know. Snug up baby nice and tight and swing low enough so they touch the floor. Kept mine until my son was 16months.
Muncy, PA
My son loved this jumper, he was a preemie and he couldn't crawl yet when I got this jumper. After a couple days of putting him in it for about 10 minutes a day, he was crawling. Great way to work their legs out.
Awesome place to put baby while you are making dinner or just need time to yourself. My kid loved this because jumping was his favorite. the only issue was his legs were chubby so he couldn't stay in it for more than 10 minutes because it would hurt him a little.
La Puente, CA
I didn't find use for this product. My daughter didn't like it. So I only got 3-4 uses out of it. I will say it is easy to put on and take off.
Newport News, VA
My son absolutely loved this and I have now passed it on to my nephew who also loved it