Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Mallory P.Evenflo Johnny Jump Up uploaded by Chloe J.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo Johnny Jump Up, Bumbly: Recommended for a baby up to 24 lbs For an infant from 4 months to walking age Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Framed seat fully surrounds child Adjustable straps Fully enclosed spring Fits standard doorways that are 3-6" thick with firmly affixed door trim at least 1/2" wide Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• "Installation was super easy & could keep him entertained" in 1 review
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son really enjoyed playing in his jump up. He actually would play in it so long he would wear himself out and fall asleep in it. For a baby item i thought it was pretty affordable and it seems like it’s made of good material. Could definitely go through two kids with no problems.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved hers. I was scared at first about it being secure but it held up really well. The thing I didn't like about it, was how easy it would tangle up when I would store it when not in use.
Lexie M.
Myrtle Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is great for entertaining your baby when you’re trying to do something also it helps build their leg muscles. My daughter loved hers but she wouldn’t sit in it very long lol
Danielle A.
Evansville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved her jump a roo and we still have it. We got it from a yard sale for a steal of a price she loved it so much that she had so much fun in it. She would just laugh and giggle. It was very affordable I do not know how much we paid for it but it was great and it held up on the door frame well.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I loved this when my son was 5 months. It is very durable and held my baby great. It definitely met my expectations on how well it worked and held up. My son was so happy to have it! I would definitely recommend to other mothers.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my daughter was a walked she needed to move some, so this is was a disaster waiting to happen. she tugged and tugged tried to run away from that wall and gave me mini heart attacks lol great for the babies that are more jumpers.
Sadie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves to jump in this! However, I would not recommend buying this jumper unless you have wide doorways because it doesn't have anything to protect your little one from hitting the frame and injuring theirselves.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved bouncing in this and spinning around in circles. Builds strength on their legs and feet. Received this as a gift and highly recommend either adding this to your registry or buying it for your little one
Amber M.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loved this! He had always enjoyed jumping and this made it much easier for him to do. It also was great way to help him strengthen his leg muscles for learning to walk.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
My little one has been using his for a few months now and adores it. It is sturdy and we've never had any trouble with it. The only thing I would say is in a normal doorway it can be a tough squeeze and LO has hit his head on the side of the door frame, I would use a big entry way if possible.
Yasmeen J.
Brownsville, TX
Is this good for an active 4 month old baby?...
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is the weight limit?