Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesEvenflo
Feeding 3-pk Distroller 8-oz Baby Bottles (Pink/Purple)

Evenflo Feeding 3-pk. Distroller 8-oz. Baby Bottles (Pink/Purple)

by Evenflo

Delight in the beautiful, fun and smart designs of these Evenflo Feeding Distroller baby bottles. In pink/purple. PRODUCT FEATURES Uniquely decorated with the vibrant artwork of Amparo Serrano Silicone nipple with Micro Air Vents helps prevent nipple collapse & reduces gas Sized just right for growing babies BPA free PRODUCT DETAILS 3-pack 8 ounces (each) Dishwasher safe Polypropylene, silicone Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Color: Pink/Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. Material: Silicone/Polypropylene.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evenflo Feeding 3-pk. Distroller 8-oz. Baby Bottles (Pink/Purple)!
50 x 45 Flores magon
I like it too much just that the last time I bought one, I got out of the way, because my baby's milk was leaking out.
State College, PA
These are good for when baby is older and you just need a no frills bottle. Reasonable price and easy to clean. No improvements needed for this. And the caps stay tight well.
Altoona
Love these, reasonably priced, I used these for all my kids. And they come in the cutest designs. I like that these are vented to keep baby from getting so much air? Unlike other brands.
I thought these were okay . I find the milk was coming out really fast .. I don’t know if I got the wrong nipples or something but was the greatest .

Looking for your answer?