Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun World Explorer Activity Learning Center uploaded by Sereniti C.Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun World Explorer Activity Learning Center uploaded by Cassidy G.

BY UNKNOWN

Evenflo's ExerSaucer Triple Fun World Explorer Activity Learning Center helps your baby reach developmental milestones with a variety of action-oriented toys. This all-in-one learning center converts from playmat to ExerSaucer, and then an activity table. see more...

Cassidy G.
Kernersville, NC
I was so excited to get this for my son but was quickly disappointed when I discovered why he began crying hysterically every time I placed him in it. I thought he just wanted mommy. Something inside of it scratches his legs to the point where it scabs. I feel horrible. It looks like a cat scratched him down both legs! Great toy...if he's in his footie pajamas or pants. Who wants that in this 90 degree weather?Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun World Explorer Activity Learning Center
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Such a fantastic purchase. I am most excited how it grows with my little man. Who wants a toy that only lasts a few months? This one lasts years! It was a little tricky to put together but after reading the instructions a few times and assistance from my husband we got it done! We were able to get it on sale during Amazon Prime Day and are SO happy we did!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
My mom got this for my at the time 4 month old son. It has multiple battery powered toys that make sound and light up. It also comes with a play mat and you use use the arc over it, or it can be a "playwall" when they outgrow the jumparoo. The toys are cute and he loves all of them.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a gift for my 4 month old daughter. She absolutely loves this!!! It's a 3 in one grow with you toy.
First you have the play mat. It's an easy to clean mat. You have two feet that you connect the overhead toy to, as well as two smaller toys.
Second is the exersausor. Your baby is surrounded by 9 toys, 4 that needs batteries(both triple and double As) and can spin to try them all out. You've got rattling toys, singing, squeaking, clicking and even a mirror! Your baby can spin, push, pull and smack to their delight. The legs on this part can adjust 3 times, to keep you baby on their toes, as the manual suggests. It also has pegs on the underside so it can wobble or stand steady.

Third is the activity table. Same toys, but now at a S shaped table.