Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun uploaded by Alysa W.Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun uploaded by Amanda W.Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun uploaded by Jeanette R.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun, Amazon: Age Range: newborn - 24 months Maximum weight capacity: 26 lbs for ExcerSaucer stage Height limit: 30" ExerSaucer stage recommended for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Fun music Fun, bright jungle theme 11 age-appropriate toys "Take With Me" toys can be removed Folds for travel and storage Carry handle 3-position height adjustment Playmat for babies 0-4 months ExerSaucer for babies from 4 months to walking age Activity table for babies from walking to 24 months Requires 9 AAA batteries (not included) Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• How young can your baby be to use this and enjoy it? How long do ba...2 Answers
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This exersaucer really helped keep me sane when my little boy was a baby! It was great to put him in while I cooked dinner or got a shower. He was entranced by the butterflies! I deducted one star because the palm tree broke off.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Plainview, NY
My boys LOVED this excersaucer. It was the best toy to keep them contained and happy. It also helps babies learn how to balance on their feet. Now that my son is standing he likes to play with it from the outside as well.
Alysa W.
Alysa W.
Arcadia, CA
My daughter is 6 months old and LOOOOOVES this saucer!!! Plus when she gets older I can take it apart so she can crawl/walk up to it to play with it even longer!!!!! Idk what I would do without this!!!!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Best one yet!!! Can use it for all different stages as it goes into a play table etc.
Teona B.
Teona B.
Marlborough, MA
I knew I wanted an ExerSaucer for my baby, so I registered for this one when I was pregnant. I was so thankful that someone was so generous to purchase this item from my registry. My son began using it when he was 4 months old, and it has been so much fun watching him as he figures out how to use all of the toys and features of the product. He is now almost 9 months old, and there are still many things for him to learn, such as shapes and colors.

One of my favorite things about this ExerSaucer, which is not true of all similar products, is that it has a spring/bounce quality that is like a jumperoo, so there is no need to purchase both products! I live in an apartment, and any space I can save is a great thing!!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Louisville, KY
My son enjoyed this toy from 3 months on. I loved the fact that it could go from sitting in it, to standing & playing with it. He loved all the noises it made
megan m.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
Such a great and fun toy. Kept my son entertained for a long time and he loved bouncing in it and chewing on the toys. I love that it changed to grow with him
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
I was really impressed with this product. I purchased it for my son at around 3 months and he still uses it at 7 months. I absolutely love that this item grows with him. It was a great purchase in my book. I recommend it to all of my Mommy friends!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
My baby loves it but she was playing in it and I seen her holding what I thought was a long brown stick, nope, she broke off the tree with the blue bird on it and was just holding it. She's only 6 months and 15 lbs so she shouldn't have been able to break it if it was better made. Plastic is broke on bottom of tree so birds not going back on but she is still using!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Columbus, OH
Awesome activity toys for little one. My baby plays this one a lot since there are a lot of different toys to play with.
Roshelle W.
Roshelle W.
Portland, OR
How young can your baby be to use this and enjoy it? How long do babies enjoy playing with this toy? A few months or closer to a year or two?