Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun uploaded by Alysa W.Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun uploaded by Amanda W.Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun uploaded by Jeanette R.

BY EVENFLO

Evenflo ExerSaucer Triple Fun, Amazon: Age Range: newborn - 24 months Maximum weight capacity: 26 lbs for ExcerSaucer stage Height limit: 30" ExerSaucer stage recommended for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Fun music Fun, bright jungle theme 11 age-appropriate toys "Take With Me" toys can be removed Folds for travel and storage Carry handle 3-position height adjustment Playmat for babies 0-4 months ExerSaucer for babies from 4 months to walking age Activity table for babies from walking to 24 months Requires 9 AAA batteries (not included) Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• How young can your baby be to use this and enjoy it? How long do ...2 Answers
Teona B.
Marlborough, MA
I knew I wanted an ExerSaucer for my baby, so I registered for this one when I was pregnant. I was so thankful that someone was so generous to purchase this item from my registry. My son began using it when he was 4 months old, and it has been so much fun watching him as he figures out how to use all of the toys and features of the product. He is now almost 9 months old, and there are still many things for him to learn, such as shapes and colors.

One of my favorite things about this ExerSaucer, which is not true of all similar products, is that it has a spring/bounce quality that is like a jumperoo, so there is no need to purchase both products! I live in an apartment, and any space I can save is a great thing!!!
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
There is such a variety of toys on this ExerSaucer that it keeps my son busy for quite a while; it's really nice to have when he is feeling especially active and I have to make dinner or get a few things done around the house and can't be actively playing with him. He loves music, so the sounds and lights are a big hit with him. I also love that the height is adjustable, so we have been able to use it as he is growing. He's only 7 months old, so I haven't tried to fold it out for him to use as the activity center yet, as he is still extremely content to use the ExerSaucer part, but I'm sure he will love that, too.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
Babies and small children usually tire of things so we constantly have to change out the toys to keep them entertained. My 3 year old daughter used this as a baby and now my 9 month old is using it. Both are still equally entertained by this product. The toys have a volume switch that ranges from loud, to soft, to off. It is also easy to remove the seat and clean it. I absoultely love that this item grows with the child.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
My LO spend many hours in the exersaucer and now at almost 10 months loves it as an activity table. I am giving it 3 stars though because he was able to remove 2 of the toys from their spots on the saucer/table. He would become frustrated in the saucer because he would remove the toys and then drop them on the floor where he could no longer get to them. My husband and I were constantly putting the toys back into their base.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I have used this same exersaucer for both of my girls. They LOVE it. Both of them spent around 30-45 each time in it because they would cry if I took them out. There are several different toys that kept them interested. Both of them chewed on the dragon fly. It is perfect for the living room. The colors are not so bright or off the wall. It fits in well with decor.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
My baby loves it but she was playing in it and I seen her holding what I thought was a long brown stick, nope, she broke off the tree with the blue bird on it and was just holding it. She's only 6 months and 15 lbs so she shouldn't have been able to break it if it was better made. Plastic is broke on bottom of tree so birds not going back on but she is still using!
Marissa T.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I purchased this for my daughter by the time she was 10 months old. She is now 17 months and STILL plays with it. There are so many different things for her to interact with, and she copies the sounds that the animals make! She does not get bored with this toy, and learns while she is playing with it, which is why I really think this is a must-have!
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this product! It is a 3-in-1, so it starts off as a play mat, turns into an exersaucer, and then goes into a table for kids to stand and play at! My daughter is on the third stage and we have used it all along the way! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for one! Well worth the money! :)
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
Love this bouncer! Got it for Atlas at 6 months and he is still entertained by it enough to allow me time to do laundry, cook, etc. The toys are fun, bright, musical, and cute! Love that it transitions as well for when he gets too old for the bouncing but at the moment he loves the bouncing and it stays put! Because he's a rowdy boy!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This exersaucer really helped keep me sane when my little boy was a baby! It was great to put him in while I cooked dinner or got a shower. He was entranced by the butterflies! I deducted one star because the palm tree broke off.
Roshelle W.
Portland, OR
How young can your baby be to use this and enjoy it? How long do babies enjoy playing with this toy? A few months or closer to a year or two?