BY EVENFLO

alexis c.
Greensburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so fun! Both my kiddos loved it and it kept them intertained for awhile. I would always use this while cleaning the house, making dinner and while i had to shower. Its easy to move around the house to the place you would like it!
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
my little one enjoyed sitting in this stationary play station. it did get boring after a little bit so i had to add more toys to make it more interesting. It is comfortable and great for when you need to get something done but i would deff look for something that is more entertaining.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
I love this little women play yard assist them in their and they play with all the little toys and the seats high enough to be on their back and they just jump around little strength in their legs and they have a lot of fun playing with the toys
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
My baby boy loves this exersaucer. The bright colors and toys keep him entertained. I also like that it is adjustable and can grow with him. Worth the investment as he will be able to use it for quite awhile.
Britney C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Ive had this for awhile now and my kids have loved it. Not exact one that I have but close and they loved it. I loved it to because it kept them busy.
Charissa M.
These are good for kids because they will keep them interested when your busy
Alyssa K.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for short periods of time. My little guy really loves it and has gotten quite good at navigating around the whole thing #sanitysaver